Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
painting tutorials (Read 800 times)
10th Aug, 2004 at 6:05am

Albert_Bouwman   Offline
Point Pusher
Hey there!

thought I share them also here:

for removing mipmaps:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

A simple basic painting tutorial for the 747:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

For converting textures:

Ow and, I have the iFDG 767 source uploaded to avsim, but if you want it may be on this site too. Do I need to upload it somewhere?

Greetings Albert
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 10th Aug, 2004 at 9:32am

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

Quote:
Ow and, I have the iFDG 767 source uploaded to avsim, but if you want it may be on this site too. Do I need to upload it somewhere?

Thanks for the tutorial links, and the source file.  You can e-mail it to my attention:

FelixR (at) aerodynamika (dot) com

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 10th Aug, 2004 at 12:13pm

Albert_Bouwman   Offline
Point Pusher
Hey there!

thanx for the quick respons, will mail them now.

Also, another tutorial for information over aircrafts in FS in general: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Greetings Albert
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print