Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
XML gauge tutorial, chapter 2 (Read 1774 times)
8th Jun, 2005 at 1:27pm

nickpike   Offline
Spline Extruder
Always Learning
Cornwall, UK

Hi, we now have the second part of our tutorial loaded to the site which deals with mouse sections.
Please comment on its usefulness, any additions required, etc.
nick

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 11th Aug, 2005 at 11:52pm

timewaster   Offline
Spline Extruder
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

nick i love you tutorials i just started programming xml. Im still working on the first one. I checked out the second one its great. Im not starting on it until the first one is done. I think the only thing rounge with the first one is that it doesnt go into any detail about nonelinearity 1/3 through.All the reast of the stuff is great,those tutorials rock. your tutorials are teaching me to xml programme. When im done the second one ill tell you what I think of it. Grin

If you have thrown more than three mouses at the wall. If you have named a file
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 16th Aug, 2005 at 8:40am

Paco Sanchez   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I want axis-driven animations
back NOW!!!
Vigo, Spain

Hi Nick, I didn't notice your tutorials before. Congratulations! Clear and very well written.

Paco

Paco.&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 16th Aug, 2005 at 11:30am

Fr. Bill   Offline
YaBB Moderator
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Nick,  if you find any of my "XML Vector Drawing" stuff at all useful, please feel free to "snatch it" and use it however you like...  Grin

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 20th Aug, 2005 at 11:34am

dfp   Offline
Point Pusher
Any landing you walk away
from...is a good one!!

Nice Nick Pike. Smiley

&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #5 - 25th Aug, 2005 at 4:45pm

nickpike   Offline
Spline Extruder
Always Learning
Cornwall, UK

Hey guys, thanks for the words of encouragement. When I get this aircraft update out the way, I'll attempt to do some more. Still a great deal of ground to cover.
Bill, a kind offer. Can you remind me where to find your work, not thinking clearly at the moment,
nick
BTW, if anyone wants to put pen to paper, we'll be glad to host it (if I can understand it, that is   Wink. Jan sent me some really interesting stuff on formatted text, but it needs transforming into the written word. Anyone know enough of this subject to complete this task. I'm really busy at the moment.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #6 - 25th Aug, 2005 at 5:03pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
YaBB Moderator
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Quote:
Bill, a kind offer. Can you remind me where to find your work, not thinking clearly at the moment,
nick

also...

« Last Edit: 6th Mar, 2011 at 8:18pm by Felix/FFDS »  

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #7 - 26th Aug, 2005 at 10:04pm

nickpike   Offline
Spline Extruder
Always Learning
Cornwall, UK

Thank you Bill,
nick

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print