Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to Add a Command Prompt to Windows Explorer (Read 608 times)
27th Oct, 2005 at 2:07am

Firestriker   Offline
Spline Extruder
Oregon Coast

While it is not directly related to FS, here is some information that some of you might find handy.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Lou

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 6th Nov, 2005 at 7:06pm

foxwolfen   Ex Member
the less I think, the
more I am

Or you can download Microsoft's Power Toys set, and have access to all of these functions and more. My favs are:

TweakUI
CommandPrompt Here
TaskMan Replacement

Versions are available for other OS's like 98 and NT.

Cheers
Shad

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try." - Beast Boy&&&&Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2700mhz OC , ASUS P5E, 4GB OZC Hi-Perf PC6400 DDR2,  Nvidia 8800GTX 786MB GDDR3, 2 x Sata 3.0
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print