Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Send Topic Print
Citation Sovereign, a boolean adventure (Read 28889 times)
Reply #105 - 16th Apr, 2007 at 2:43pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
visible in range

Felix , i always wondered what that word meant could you enlighten me please ... its not used in Quebec

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #106 - 16th Apr, 2007 at 3:42pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Quote:
Felix , i always wondered what that word meant could you enlighten me please ... its not used in Quebec  

Hip-Hop cultural slang for "flashy jewlery" and also to a lifestyle built around excess spending and ostentation.  Cool

The word "bling" was coined by the rap family Cash Money Millionaires in the late 1990s

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #107 - 16th Apr, 2007 at 7:07pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Ah... i see that i have been on this mountain for two long and that  .wikipedia.org is something i should bookmark.
That said a necklace would not be out of place although a set of rails is outta the question . Thanks Fr.Bill good to know that amoung your other traits i can include being " hip " ... or is the term so outdated people think its a body part . CJ

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #108 - 16th Apr, 2007 at 8:25pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

A nice pearl necklace, perhaps a charm bracelet, and a ring would be appropriate.

Please though, no piercings, no nose ring, no nose "diamond stud" and for heaven's sake no lip piercing!  Shocked

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #109 - 17th Apr, 2007 at 9:37pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

A pearl of wisdom bears fruit ,  threw in a ring and some buttons for good measure

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #110 - 17th Apr, 2007 at 9:54pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Very elegant! Wink

Fr. Bill
IP Logged

Reply #111 - 18th Apr, 2007 at 10:21am

Paco Sanchez   Offline
I want axis-driven animations
back NOW!!!
Vigo, Spain

Chuck, I liked the wine glass... (hicks!) where did it go? (hicks!)... One more boddle, blease!... (hicks!)

The necklace is a good addition, but so it was the wine Smiley

Paco.&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #112 - 18th Apr, 2007 at 11:18am

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Fear not Paco the wine is there when the table is fully extended , and roll out day is getting near ... just a few more gauges to go .

The first coat of paint has gone on the primer layer , i had looked at hundreds of lines , stripes , decals and went
with the Citation paint sceme that i would have on my own " Livery " and why not after all these are the colors
of the Flight Lab that have graced a number of repaints done over the years under the name of " Hellfire " like the office says 67C Hellfire Air  , clean , simple ,  devilishly chick ... should look real fine with the red engine covers

IP Logged

Reply #113 - 18th Apr, 2007 at 12:03pm

Paco Sanchez   Offline
back NOW!!!
Vigo, Spain

The lady deserved a special wine... here's a decal if you need one:

But I'm sorry I can't personally recommend it, this is a cheap 1989 Vega Sicilia ($333). If milady wishes something more exclusive, I can try to seek for a 1960 bottle (at the modest price of $2000)

(By the way, this is the wine which Winston Churcill used to choose, not that year of course).

Paco.&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #114 - 18th Apr, 2007 at 12:13pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

To honor your input over the many projects people have gained from i shall add a bottle to the table .

IP Logged

Reply #115 - 18th Apr, 2007 at 1:50pm

foxwolfen   Offline
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try." - Beast Boy&&&&Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2700mhz OC , ASUS P5E, 4GB OZC Hi-Perf PC6400 DDR2,  Nvidia 8800GTX 786MB GDDR3, 2 x Sata 3.0
IP Logged

Reply #116 - 18th Apr, 2007 at 4:39pm

Paco Sanchez   Offline
back NOW!!!
Vigo, Spain

What a honour! Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #117 - 18th Apr, 2007 at 7:00pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Salut ! a votre sante Paco  Kiss

IP Logged

Reply #118 - 18th Apr, 2007 at 11:43pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

More panel work to finish the day and off for a test flight into Katmandu , the weather turned foul and the landing
was a little rough due to the crosswinds but i heard no screaming from the back .. i think she was corked
having finished the bottle over the hour long flight .

IP Logged

Reply #119 - 19th Apr, 2007 at 11:11pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

May i present the copilot , he has moved up having gained his rating after many hours spent training.
His first flight in one of my productions was in the NeXT and he has been " reanimated " in order to operate a yolk
instead of a stick , doing this is something that takes time ,  practice and a few tricks of the trade .
The main thing to know is that one need not do all the keyframes on any given part at one time but in stages ,
i like do do the series of the 4 fore and aft rotations in secession and in stages going from 0 to 50 then the left and
right rotators up to 50 and repeat the series from 51 through 100 with the same 8 control nodes that are in the arms.
The other trick i use is to link the hands to the yolk through another rotation node that is also linked to a condition node linked to the main battery so he is not there when all the power is off , he is also linked to the Light Mode switch for running this aircraft with a minimum of parts for frame rate savings in heavy scenery .
Fairly complex this element of the aircraft took about 6 hours of work excluding the " dude "  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Send Topic Print