Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Citation Sovereign, a boolean adventure (Read 28887 times)
Reply #120 - 20th Apr, 2007 at 12:57am

lionheart   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Phoenix Arizona

Looking really sharp Chuck..  If you keep going, refining and touching up, adding bits..  You just may get the monthly Designers award at Flightsim.com....

Really looks great!

So..  Where is the cooler in the XLS model and can it accomodate proper LaBatts Beer bottles, eh?

Cool

Bill

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #121 - 20th Apr, 2007 at 6:18am

Paco Sanchez   Offline
I want axis-driven animations
back NOW!!!
Vigo, Spain

Those figures and details give the model that touch that makes a master piece be it...  Smiley

Paco.&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #122 - 20th Apr, 2007 at 11:48am

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

On the subject of 747s... why not the ABL (Airborne Laser) anti-missile plane?

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #123 - 20th Apr, 2007 at 1:40pm

foxwolfen   Offline
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

Quote:
... there were a number of unexplored ideas that i would like to further develop.  Cool

Me too. Smiley

Though that laser cannon idea is a cool one Felix. I think that needs to be made for the next installment of "Close Encounter". Grin

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try." - Beast Boy&&&&Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2700mhz OC , ASUS P5E, 4GB OZC Hi-Perf PC6400 DDR2,  Nvidia 8800GTX 786MB GDDR3, 2 x Sata 3.0
IP Logged

Reply #124 - 21st Apr, 2007 at 11:16pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Last parts are added to the exterior are the engine covers and a few things that are there in light mode after installing
a photo of the inside visible through the windows  , modeling is finished and textures are nearing completion ... another
project nears the alpha tests with a date near the end of the month for release  Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: 22nd Apr, 2007 at 5:59am by Chuck Jodry »  

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #125 - 22nd Apr, 2007 at 5:55pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

The best part of this work is doing the final testing , this morning was passed installing a render of the panel
from the interior model ( 3DS does that well ) getting the gauge set in place and off to a bit of flight time on the server

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #126 - 22nd Apr, 2007 at 8:48pm

lionheart   Offline
Phoenix Arizona

Chuck,

Those intake covers are awesome!  You must have found a great photo of one.  Nice work!

Bill

IP Logged

Reply #127 - 23rd Apr, 2007 at 4:04pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Textures on final , the alpha layer reapplied , fasteners, lines , decals and night textures complete .

IP Logged

Reply #128 - 23rd Apr, 2007 at 4:15pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

There's lint on that first passenger seat!!!

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #129 - 23rd Apr, 2007 at 7:08pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Spec sheet said the plane comes with a cleaning kit , and 6 umbrellas.......gotta love it when the company takes care of the little details

IP Logged

Reply #130 - 23rd Apr, 2007 at 8:03pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

We are having WAAAY too much fun!

IP Logged

Reply #131 - 24th Apr, 2007 at 8:19pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Final Burn !!! , did a bit of mapping rework on the nosecone ( a bit fuzzy ) and added some wardrobe to the closet
Flight time and cfg tweaking are all that stands left to complete this model .. one and a half months work , twice as long as most i have done and i am already looking into the next one a  " Spooky "

IP Logged

Reply #132 - 25th Apr, 2007 at 4:49am

lionheart   Offline
Phoenix Arizona

Beautiful looking bird Chuck!  

That is alot of work and you got here swiftly.  Thats why I wonder where you will be in 2 or 3 years.  If you came this far this quick, imagine 3 years from now....

Bill

IP Logged

Reply #133 - 25th Apr, 2007 at 6:59am

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

Well, he got sidetracked for a couple of minutes cleaning up the lint from the seats.....  Wink

IP Logged

Reply #134 - 28th Apr, 2007 at 4:32pm

foxwolfen   Offline
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

You are really moving along quickly. Amzing progress. Looking good. Smiley

Cheers
Shad

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try." - Beast Boy&&&&Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2700mhz OC , ASUS P5E, 4GB OZC Hi-Perf PC6400 DDR2,  Nvidia 8800GTX 786MB GDDR3, 2 x Sata 3.0
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print