Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Release of the cessna 150L (Read 2868 times)
27th May, 2007 at 6:12pm

Frank00   Offline
Polygon Twister
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Belgium

Hi to everybody,

We are proud to announce the final release of our baby. Near two year of work, thousand hours of headhache Roll Eyes Roll Eyes we will hope that you enjoy it. We will thank all members of this forum for their help in the resolution of a lot of problems. Thanks are included in the readme file. A more US version with HG altimeter will be released soon. An aerobat 150 HP and a taildragger one too but later.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Fravin and Frank00

« Last Edit: 27th May, 2007 at 7:14pm by Frank00 »  
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 27th May, 2007 at 9:13pm

N2056   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I see blue spots...
San Diego, CA USA

Outstanding work!

In particular I like the flight 'computer' and checklist that controls part visibility. The engine looks great, and the people are very well done.

Oh, and the gauges are nice, too!  Grin

I remember when you replied to my post on an artificial horizon, and instead of just handing out the code I encouraged you to learn how to do it by building your own...you've done well!

Congratulations on the release of what will be a very popular plane!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 27th May, 2007 at 9:36pm

lionheart   Offline
Phoenix Arizona

Awesome to hear, you guys!  Congrats on the release.

I hope it does well and you bring in some super awards.  Its a aircraft that you've done.

Bill

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 28th May, 2007 at 7:33am

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Yves , Francois-Denis ,Mes Félicitations  sur le sorti de votre projet , enfin une chance de relaxé .
Je trouve dans ma courriel  votre publicité envoyé a Avsim ce matin.
Dans la plus part des cas on se publié pas des chose qui viens du les site
compétitif  , je va  etre capable du faire une super pub demain ci to faire
envoyer une copie chez Avsim dans le jour .puis demain tu va trouve
du ‘n  super  publicité avec une lien a votre site inclus . CJ      

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 28th May, 2007 at 11:39am

Frank00   Offline
Polygon Twister
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Belgium

HI to everybody,

Thanks for our congratulations who justify the hours spended over this project. Nothing is better than recognition of other knowed and talented modellers like you all Cheesy Cheesy. Chuck, congratulations for the effort you did to speak french not the easiest language in the world Shocked Shocked I'll talk about this to Francois-Denis alias Fravin who's the guardian of the copyright and the true engine of our team. The website where is the cessna is not a concurrent of AVSIM, we release the cessna on this website because it was owned by one of the project member who did beautifull tutorials about airline aircrafts like PMDG, PSS, etc... It's our way of thanking him and of making publicity for his beautifull website. Thanks to Felix/FFDS, Tom/FFDS, FSafranek/FFDS the moderator and maybe(We don't know) the creator of this website who's a true goldmine for modellers.

Fravin and Frankoo

P.S: Chuck, the copy that you requests is to put in the downloading section of avsim??

The paintkit is available on avsim

We've tryed a new technic with the texture. The but is to allow to repaint as many texture as possible inside and outside texture.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 28th May, 2007 at 11:59am

foxwolfen   Offline
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

I am in the process of downloading it. I took my first flight and flying lessons in a C150 (90hp). I look forward to seeing this.

Cheers and Thanks
Shad

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try." - Beast Boy&&&&Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2700mhz OC , ASUS P5E, 4GB OZC Hi-Perf PC6400 DDR2,  Nvidia 8800GTX 786MB GDDR3, 2 x Sata 3.0
IP Logged

Reply #6 - 28th May, 2007 at 12:25pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

"" P.S: Chuck, the copy that you requests is to put in the downloading section of avsim?? ""

Si possible . sont les règles je vivre avec

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #7 - 28th May, 2007 at 2:28pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Wow! You folks have had a fantastic compliment paid by the legendary Peter McLeland:

Congratulations on the release of your terrific project!  Cool

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #8 - 28th May, 2007 at 2:52pm

jonbouy   Offline
Rye, England

Like Shad my first trip up was in one of these.

This is an incredible model (almost uncomfortably realistic) and will doubtlessly remain in my hangar.

Superb!!!

Jonbouy&&Pro. Loudmouth - Amateur Spline Bender&&&&Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+, 1024Mb 667mhz DDR2, nVidia GeForce 6150se onboard nForce 430, 160mb SATA Total, XP Pro SP2
IP Logged

Reply #9 - 28th May, 2007 at 5:24pm

foxwolfen   Offline
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

Outstanding model. The most realistic Cessna I have flown in. Behaves, looks and feels completely right.

These images are in FSX... work fine, no issues.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try." - Beast Boy&&&&Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2700mhz OC , ASUS P5E, 4GB OZC Hi-Perf PC6400 DDR2,  Nvidia 8800GTX 786MB GDDR3, 2 x Sata 3.0
IP Logged

Reply #10 - 28th May, 2007 at 6:23pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

I give up... After seven attemps to d/l from that link, I cannot get a complete file...

Too bad, 'cause it sure looks nice!  Cry

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #11 - 28th May, 2007 at 6:43pm

foxwolfen   Offline
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

PM me if you want a copy
« Last Edit: 28th May, 2007 at 9:30pm by foxwolfen »  

IP Logged

Reply #12 - 29th May, 2007 at 12:30pm

Frank00   Offline
Polygon Twister
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Belgium

Beautifull screenshoots Foxwolfen we very like it Cheesy Cheesy. Chuck sorry but we think that the file will stay on dr K website. Fr Bill I hope that you've downloaded our aircraft now We apologize for the difficulty of downloading it Undecided Undecided

Thanks to everybody

Fravin and Frank00

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 29th May, 2007 at 12:42pm

foxwolfen   Offline
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

I absolutely love the way the wings shake. Reminds me of the concern I had when I got in the real one the first time... my only thoughs then were: "is this safe to fly?" lol.

I have added a "review" of it to my todo list.

IP Logged

Reply #14 - 29th May, 2007 at 1:52pm

jonbouy   Offline
Rye, England

foxwolfen wrote on 29th May, 2007 at 12:42pm:
Reminds me of the concern I had when I got in the real one the first time... my only thoughs then were: "is this safe to fly?" lol.

Thats what I mean by 'uncomfortably realistic'.  Grin

I'm almost expecting an instructor 2 sizes too big for the aircraft to be pushing me out the door everytime we bank left.

Instructor "You have control", JB (thinking) "You wanna bet?"   Shocked

Jonbouy&&Pro. Loudmouth - Amateur Spline Bender&&&&Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+, 1024Mb 667mhz DDR2, nVidia GeForce 6150se onboard nForce 430, 160mb SATA Total, XP Pro SP2
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print