Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
" Le Crottoire " (Read 3913 times)
16th Jun, 2007 at 12:58pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
visible in range

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

A dumping ground for off topics and idle muse , please be seated ..newspaper is on the left

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 16th Jun, 2007 at 1:21pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

...and the ladder is for what?

Is that used to retrieve your wallet if it falls down the hole?   Shocked

Isn't that a bit wide for a "single-seater?"  Or, is there room for a copilot?  Grin

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 16th Jun, 2007 at 2:01pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

The ladder is used to empty the buildup , that is highly Dependant on the volume of traffic or the traffic of volume

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 16th Jun, 2007 at 5:54pm

GEEWNZ   Offline
Spline Extruder
I dream it...and I WILL
Build it!
Tauranga, New Zealand

Quote:
...and the ladder is for what?

Is that used to retrieve your wallet if it falls down the hole?   Shocked

Isn't that a bit wide for a "single-seater?"  Or, is there room for a copilot?  Grin

Or it could just be to make the long drop longer, thereby enhancing personal satisfaction! Any good pilot knows there's safety in height.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 16th Jun, 2007 at 6:05pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Interesting cockpit though...  I'm much too urbane and sophisticated to suggest the obvious...  Grin

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #5 - 16th Jun, 2007 at 6:26pm

foxwolfen   Offline
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

heheh

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try." - Beast Boy&&&&Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2700mhz OC , ASUS P5E, 4GB OZC Hi-Perf PC6400 DDR2,  Nvidia 8800GTX 786MB GDDR3, 2 x Sata 3.0
IP Logged

Reply #6 - 16th Jun, 2007 at 7:40pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Interesting choice of words Friar ,  left me wondering if you were being clever enough to be referring to its use
for urination......

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 17th Jun, 2007 at 2:48pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Quote:
Interesting choice of words Friar ,  left me wondering if you were being clever enough to be referring to its use
for urination......

The Trivium: logic, grammar and rhetoric, are critical skills for a wordsmith.

Double-entendres are no great stretch; only the best can achieve a triple or quadruple-entendre.  Grin

Sadly, the Trivium appears to have been forgotten by all but a few ancient scholastics...  Cry

Fr. Bill
IP Logged

Reply #8 - 17th Jun, 2007 at 3:41pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

This forum is incredible. Only place I know where I can get an education from reading a thread on a picture of an outhouse in Quebec. (I'm assuming it's in Quebec)

Maybe we should send a link to the other forum that's named after such structures?

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 17th Jun, 2007 at 6:32pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

" Le Crottoire " is for the erudite forum diver   ,  Crottoire is a slang term in Quebec that loosly means " crapper " and can be said in good company ..  a" crotte de Fromage" is what is put on those  Poutines with gravy and french fries, Frorida  is the only place outside of Quebec you will find this combination of foodstuffs  ....

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 17th Jun, 2007 at 8:50pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

Ah, so!

Greetings from Frorida!

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #11 - 18th Jun, 2007 at 10:38pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Enlightenment comes when you least expect .. 47 years old and it finally dawns on me why all dumb blonde
jokes are one liners .... so we can remember the punchline

IP Logged

Reply #12 - 28th Jun, 2007 at 8:25am

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

EV
e
R
hAd oNe Ov Doze DazE
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

BTW i found this while surfing
« Last Edit: 29th Jun, 2007 at 5:49pm by Chuck Jodry »  

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 29th Jun, 2007 at 4:31pm

lionheart   Offline
Phoenix Arizona

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....

LOLOLOL....

(falls of chair, laughing so hard).

At first, I find this thread and the name of the room changed (to french crapper, lolol).  Then the inputs from others, and then lastly, that animated cartoon of Chucks with the guy smashing his face on a keyboard!!!  LOLOLOLOL.....

Eyeballs slinging, blood, lololol...    EEEKS!

Grin    Grin    Grin

Tres bon, Chuck...   Tres bon.....

IP Logged

Reply #14 - 13th Sep, 2007 at 8:16am

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

REMISS !

No other way to put it... i have not kept up with the virtual worlds demands of late but times are a changin and the " Crottoire "
has become somewhat more urbane ...

Been coming to terms with a new Vista , Windows Vista that is...  For near a week the relationship between myself
and a new OS has been tested repeatedly and although the security features are A ROYAL PAIN ! so far the install of all of the
software has gone well with the desktop starting to look like home

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print