Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ahhh, a new neighborhood British pub!  Nice! (Read 1084 times)
7th Feb, 2008 at 1:19pm

lionheart   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Phoenix Arizona

Ahhhh....    A new British pub, and right on the way home from work, too...   (Can even walk from there to the homestead without driving).

Cheesy    Cool

Nice of you to open one up Jon!

Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 7th Feb, 2008 at 2:04pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

We needed a gathering place , maybe Felix can rig up a chat room .
And Jon while you are doing requests for models i would like to see one done in Gummy Bears instead of Jelly Beans next

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 7th Feb, 2008 at 2:28pm

jonbouy   Offline
Rye, England

lionheart wrote on 7th Feb, 2008 at 1:19pm:
Ahhhh....    A new British pub, and right on the way home from work, too...   (Can even walk from there to the homestead without driving).

Cheesy    Cool

Nice of you to open one up Jon!

Smiley

Blimey... Shocked

Actually, I've been thrown out of plenty in my time.  This is the first one I've been thrown into... Grin

Jonbouy&&Pro. Loudmouth - Amateur Spline Bender&&&&Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+, 1024Mb 667mhz DDR2, nVidia GeForce 6150se onboard nForce 430, 160mb SATA Total, XP Pro SP2
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 7th Feb, 2008 at 2:30pm

jonbouy   Offline
Rye, England

Quote:
We needed a gathering place , maybe Felix can rig up a chat room .
And Jon while you are doing requests for models i would like to see one done in Gummy Bears instead of Jelly Beans next

hmmm..... gummy bears, that's definitely one for the materials experts.

Jonbouy&&Pro. Loudmouth - Amateur Spline Bender&&&&Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+, 1024Mb 667mhz DDR2, nVidia GeForce 6150se onboard nForce 430, 160mb SATA Total, XP Pro SP2
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 7th Feb, 2008 at 3:09pm

jonbouy   Offline
Rye, England

So now I've been likened to this dubious character....  Grin

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 7th Feb, 2008 at 3:49pm

lionheart   Offline
Phoenix Arizona

LOLOLOL....   Havent seen him yet over here.  Perhaps he'll do a HBO comedy someday.

Gummy Bears...   hmm....    Will have to have a Swiss registry or German registry then, in edible paint on the side of the gelled fuse-ah-bod, or jelly-hull.  Has to be slightly transparent.

Nice work on the Spitty though.  Wanted to add something to that and the 'jellybean' freighter but was locked already, lol..

Cheers...     (soundeffect of mugs making a clink sound).

Bill

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print