Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
errrr...Thanks Felix...I think (Read 1064 times)
7th Feb, 2008 at 2:36pm

jonbouy   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Rye, England

For the honour of being made landlord of my own 'local'.

The first thing I'm gonna do is start a campaign......

WE WANT A 'LIONHEART'S DEN' !!!!

That'll do for starters until I can arrange, 'Happy Hour' and a few Karaoke evenings... Shocked

Jonbouy&&Pro. Loudmouth - Amateur Spline Bender&&&&Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+, 1024Mb 667mhz DDR2, nVidia GeForce 6150se onboard nForce 430, 160mb SATA Total, XP Pro SP2
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 8th Feb, 2008 at 11:18am

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

jonbouy wrote on 7th Feb, 2008 at 2:36pm:
For the honour of being made landlord of my own 'local'.

The first thing I'm gonna do is start a campaign......

It's called "Tips"
Quote:
It's called "Tutorials"
Quote:
It's called "Design Forum"...etc
Quote:
That'll do for starters until I can arrange, 'Happy Hour' and a few Karaoke evenings... Shocked

Yes there's a bit of whim and fancy, but there are certain members of this motley association that defy all attempts at characterization.....  not naming names, but "Bill" seems to be a common denominator.

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 8th Feb, 2008 at 1:43pm

jonbouy   Offline
Rye, England

Quote:
Yes there's a bit of whim and fancy, but there are certain members of this motley association that defy all attempts at characterization.....  not naming names, but "Bill" seems to be a common denominator.

Ooh, I don't know...

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Wink

Jonbouy&&Pro. Loudmouth - Amateur Spline Bender&&&&Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+, 1024Mb 667mhz DDR2, nVidia GeForce 6150se onboard nForce 430, 160mb SATA Total, XP Pro SP2
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 8th Feb, 2008 at 2:27pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

You forgot my hero:

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 8th Feb, 2008 at 6:06pm

lionheart   Offline
Phoenix Arizona

Benny was always tapping that little old guy on his bald head...

tap tap tap tappity tappy tap tap tap....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print