Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Request for a pint (Read 761 times)
8th Feb, 2008 at 2:05am

lionheart   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Phoenix Arizona

Off work now..  Thought I would request a pint of Gueniss.

Fine lookin puub you have hier Johnny boy..   Fine pub indeed.

There is a British style pub here in Phoenix called the 'George and the dragons' pub.  Neat ole place, though mind you its not 400 years old, lol.  (Perhaps 15....).

I noticed the 'jelly bean dragon' wasnt in 'Airliners.net'     They not delivering yet to their customers on finished models?

Cheesy   Wink

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 8th Feb, 2008 at 3:29am

jonbouy   Offline
Rye, England

Sorry to keep you waiting Sir.

A pint of the black stuff it is.

The George and Dragon, a good ol' traditional English pub name. There is an Inn nearby parts of which date back to the 12th century, I'm not sure which parts though.... I have a horrible suspicion that it may be some of the exhibits at the food counter.

There is a raging debate round these parts currently, about the proposed expansion of the local airport Lydd.  Many locals are opposed due to the environmental impact, which is quite amusing being as the airport is 3 miles from a nuclear power station.  The 'Jelly Bean' has been designed to cater for these opponents, leaving a scent of vanilla in its vapour trails it is hoped that when the neighbours realise, when they bring the laundry in from drying, it all smells nicer and they can then do without their fabric conditioner thus improving the environmental impact in the locality. So you won't find the 'Jelly Bean' aircraft on Airliners net currently as there is a powerful 'fabric conditioner' lobby opposing it.

It couldn't happen in real life could it?

Jonbouy&&Pro. Loudmouth - Amateur Spline Bender&&&&Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+, 1024Mb 667mhz DDR2, nVidia GeForce 6150se onboard nForce 430, 160mb SATA Total, XP Pro SP2
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 8th Feb, 2008 at 3:58am

Paco Sanchez   Offline
I want axis-driven animations
back NOW!!!
Vigo, Spain

May I *hiccups*  have one more bint *hiccups*, blease...

Paco.&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 8th Feb, 2008 at 4:24am

jonbouy   Offline
Rye, England

Quote:
May I *hiccups*  have one more bint *hiccups*, blease...

We do not have 'bints' in this establishment only Laydees Kiss  And I think Sir has had enough for one day...  Wink

Jonbouy&&Pro. Loudmouth - Amateur Spline Bender&&&&Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+, 1024Mb 667mhz DDR2, nVidia GeForce 6150se onboard nForce 430, 160mb SATA Total, XP Pro SP2
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print