Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pub Humour (Read 2292 times)
12th Feb, 2008 at 7:05pm

jonbouy   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Rye, England

It had to happen I guess.

Honest, really though this IS a true story.

I was working one time with a colleague at a clients home. There was nobody in except the Lady of the house and ourselves. All was going well and good progress was being made when my colleague let out what I believe is known in universally understood language as an almighty 'Bronx Cheer' or a short passage of the finest 'Trouser Jazz'.

Trying for the rest of the day to stifle the tears of laughter we eventually said our goodbyes and left. And forgot all about the faux pas.

The following morning we returned to complete our task. This time the Gentleman of the house was in residence. After about an hour this chap summoned my colleague over, and with all the authority he could command, and in a plummy English accent, confronted my colleague with;

"I understand you passed wind in front of my wife!"

To which my friend without hesitation replied.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise it was her turn"... Cool

Jonbouy&&Pro. Loudmouth - Amateur Spline Bender&&&&Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+, 1024Mb 667mhz DDR2, nVidia GeForce 6150se onboard nForce 430, 160mb SATA Total, XP Pro SP2
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 12th Feb, 2008 at 9:58pm

foxwolfen   Offline
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

LOL - That made my day.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try." - Beast Boy&&&&Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2700mhz OC , ASUS P5E, 4GB OZC Hi-Perf PC6400 DDR2,  Nvidia 8800GTX 786MB GDDR3, 2 x Sata 3.0
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 13th Feb, 2008 at 10:54pm

lionheart   Offline
Phoenix Arizona

LOL.....   Grin

Can happen in the worst of times....

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 18th Feb, 2008 at 3:38pm

jonbouy   Offline
Rye, England

Some of you know I have a keen interest in what many call 'Soccer', I prefer to call it 'Football' because they use a round thing, ya know, like 'Ball' shaped, which is played with the 'Foot' rather than carried...  Wink

My team was involved in a match in the later stages of a Cup competition and we scored the only goal in the last minute. A highly emotionally charged occasion. In his interview with the local press the manager was quoted thusly, and this is absolutely true, honest....really.

"I was proud of my lads, every one of them.... I felt a lump in my throat as the ball went in."... Shocked

Jonbouy&&Pro. Loudmouth - Amateur Spline Bender&&&&Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+, 1024Mb 667mhz DDR2, nVidia GeForce 6150se onboard nForce 430, 160mb SATA Total, XP Pro SP2
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 28th Feb, 2008 at 8:55pm

foxwolfen   Offline
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

eeewwwwww  Tongue

Grin Grin

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try." - Beast Boy&&&&Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2700mhz OC , ASUS P5E, 4GB OZC Hi-Perf PC6400 DDR2,  Nvidia 8800GTX 786MB GDDR3, 2 x Sata 3.0
IP Logged

Reply #5 - 28th Feb, 2008 at 9:24pm

jonbouy   Offline
Rye, England

Ok then;

Why is a Woman like a hurricane?

....nope I can't do that one here. Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 14th Mar, 2008 at 1:24pm

jonbouy   Offline
Rye, England

A man walked into a bar....no, honestly.

He said to the Barmaid "Could I have a 'Double Entendre' please?"

So she gave him one.

Boom boom.

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 12th Aug, 2011 at 2:06am

William   Offline
Point Pusher
I Love FFDS!
florida

I'm very glad to find the site.It's really a good site and I can find so many interesting things and news and see so many good people,of course get so much help from here.It's really a amazing experience.

very good thanks.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------

Do you need a Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register bag?I think it's very necessary and will give u good performance. you will like Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register and this is a Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register online store,It's very fashionable in teenagers.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print