Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS-X gMax Sample  DC-3 (Read 3357 times)
26th Mar, 2008 at 11:29pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

As per posts below, the DC-3 model that comes with the SDK has been converted by jonbuoy, who has also provided a tutorial on the conversion:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Discussion/History of the conversions: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: 28th Feb, 2011 at 3:06pm by Felix/FFDS »  

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 27th Mar, 2008 at 9:53pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Ohio

To everyone involved in bringing this model to gmax modelers, Thank You.

I found myself downloading the model files a couple of times because the file size seemed so small I thought I had made a mistake somewhere.

Fantastic

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 27th Mar, 2008 at 10:40pm

jonbouy   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Rye, England

You are most welcome John.

Let us know if anyone comes across any glitches that may help the next person who comes along as I don't use gMax for FSX.

Mind you there are a few I've faithfully reproduced from the original... Wink

A funny thing was that I very nearly lost the file in my computer upgrade as it had been so long since I had a reply from MS, luckily it was still attached to the Yahoo mail I sent PT at the end of Jan... Grin  Thank god for 'Sent' boxes... Grin

Jon

Jonbouy&&Pro. Loudmouth - Amateur Spline Bender&&&&Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+, 1024Mb 667mhz DDR2, nVidia GeForce 6150se onboard nForce 430, 160mb SATA Total, XP Pro SP2
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print