Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Night Lighting (Read 2015 times)
10th Apr, 2008 at 7:11pm

N2056   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I see blue spots...
San Diego, CA USA

After learning about how night lighting is done while working on the Viking project I decided to include it on the Thorp even though Dad's plane does not currently have any  Cheesy

I cut in a landing light based on plans I found on the Internet for adding one to the real plane, and added night lighting to the gauges...the original design did not include a landing light.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 10th Apr, 2008 at 9:22pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Outstanding , are you going to add the new motor the real one just got?

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 10th Apr, 2008 at 10:02pm

N2056   Offline
I see blue spots...
San Diego, CA USA

The engine will be there in terms of performance, but will not be modeled. I really had no choice with Pete, but to do that on the Thorp would take more time than I am willing to spend on a freeware project that has already run long! Wink

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 13th Jul, 2008 at 12:07am

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

That night lighting just looks so lovely! Soft, gentle, and not a trace of that nasty, icky 'red glow'...  Grin

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 14th Jul, 2008 at 5:06am

Paco Sanchez   Offline
I want axis-driven animations
back NOW!!!
Vigo, Spain

Subtle as it should be. Great!

Paco.&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #5 - 9th Aug, 2011 at 11:19pm

William   Offline
Point Pusher
I Love FFDS!
florida

I think it's very useful and thanks for you post,it's really give me a big help,thanks much.IT's really a good site and you are guines.So much good informations I can find in here and I really hope more and more people will find this site and see this articles.It's really good help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------

you know I love Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register bag,I need it just like my girls,and a Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register really can give me confidence.This is a very good Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Registerand i buy so many Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register bags in it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print