Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
In Production (Read 6105 times)
6th May, 2008 at 5:56pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
visible in range

Having a "Showcase Forum " without regular posts was getting to be an issue so i am creating a thread to list the current productions
and some WIP pics when allowed from the different companies involved and keep the forums members up to date and remove the impression
that things are quiet , as you can see thats far from the case 

I will edit the posts as proposed projects come on line , the products hit the market and milestones are reached

There is a limit of four projects at a time so as to meet production deadlines and maintain a constant flow through
the pipeline as with most companies release the cycle is on the order of 6-8 weeks i work much faster than that.

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 6th May, 2008 at 6:01pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Dreamfleet Dakota , Released
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Dakota Turbo - in production -
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 6th May, 2008 at 6:05pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

EagleSoft Developement Group

A few DX10 screenshots from Eaglesoft SR22 G2 , G3  and Turbo series as it nears the rollout date ,

Sr22 G3 & Turbo Series  , in production  >
« Last Edit: 13th May, 2008 at 9:16pm by Chuck Jodry »  

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 6th May, 2008 at 6:19pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Skyunlimited
Hawker Hurricane in current production

Multiple models

« Last Edit: 7th May, 2008 at 6:41am by Chuck Jodry »  

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 6th May, 2008 at 6:30pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Shockwave Productions & Milviz

Wish to licence my animated Muzzel Flash and tracer rounds and wish to include these in their future releases.
Project B proposes the introduction of  Missions with the animated exploding scenery for their B17 and droppable payloads,
possibly released as an addon pack to enable military training missions for any suitable platform.

Discussions are also underway regarding the Lancaster , this is more likely to be released by Skyunlimited  who offer better terms
« Last Edit: 17th Jul, 2008 at 7:02am by Chuck Jodry »  

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 6th May, 2008 at 6:31pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Lancaster MKIII 

in late production , plenty of pics in the other sections .

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 18th May, 2008 at 6:49pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Almost forgot this , now available at Avsim

« Last Edit: 23rd May, 2008 at 4:30pm by Chuck Jodry »  

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 18th May, 2008 at 7:10pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

That jeep ....  <sigh>  after 6 years, my son finally parted with his beloved black-on-black jeep.  It's not an economical commuter vehicle in Washington DC traffic....  Sad

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #8 - 18th May, 2008 at 7:30pm

N2056   Offline
I see blue spots...
San Diego, CA USA

Geez...somewhere in all of that you eat & sleep, right?! Grin
Great Stuff  Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&
IP Logged

Reply #9 - 18th May, 2008 at 7:52pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Since plugging in to the Matrix i only eat electricity delivered by USB

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 5th Jul, 2008 at 8:25am

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

FSD International , Jim Goldman's Piper Navajo's first flight as a "Native" FSX Production.
Every author has a unique style and Jim is an animation aficionado, he had animated all the long antennas to react to velocity that among other features of this aircraft made it an eyeful for those who took the time to look,
The textures are  under study, Airliners.net had 2600 pics of this remarkably long lived airframe and there are many in service worldwide , a number are altered with winglets and others have turbines  and find service with the Airforces of many countries as VIP transports and as Charter Aircraft .

IP Logged

Reply #11 - 7th Jul, 2008 at 3:51am

Paco Sanchez   Offline
I want axis-driven animations
back NOW!!!
Vigo, Spain

I always thought that quantity and quality are not compatible.... You just proved I was wrong!

Paco.&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #12 - 13th Jul, 2008 at 9:17am

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

These are the Navajo with its exterior mapped out in FSX materials , normal, specular , reflection and diffuse channels with textures
based on the original psd's using the white basecoat as standard, its rare i found one of these in another base color so the materials are tuned for white .
Next series will feature the VC model that is currently being imported into this one.  

IP Logged

Reply #13 - 13th Jul, 2008 at 11:09am

N2056   Offline
I see blue spots...
San Diego, CA USA

Awesome as usual!  Shocked

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&
IP Logged

Reply #14 - 13th Jul, 2008 at 4:03pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

You guys are forcing me to go and buy stuff!

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #15 - 13th Jul, 2008 at 5:58pm

jgoldman   Offline
Spline Extruder
Vini Vidi Vinci
Houston, Texas, U.S.A.

Looooooooking goooooood

Jim

IP Logged

Reply #16 - 13th Jul, 2008 at 7:41pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

jgoldman wrote on 13th Jul, 2008 at 5:58pm:
Looooooooking goooooood

Jim

Your baby's all growed up?

IP Logged

Reply #17 - 14th Jul, 2008 at 8:18am

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Thanks, though i am delighted with the results myself it will look much better when
the texture sets are completed, as it is they are base layer that was used to assemble the normal maps and a layered paint kit that will be put to good use soon, or soonish as i am on a little vacation off and on this month and am working on the laptop , sitting in a treehouse next to the dock overlooking Mount Orford and the lake at its base..frankly its hard to stay focused on much besides Emilie's butt in a bathing suit.
I will post a few pics of the treehouse "office" when i get back to town, i was suprised to find a free dlink out here when i checked to see what signals i could pick up, its not particularly fast but its there...how cool is that ? ducks , dames & data ...

IP Logged

Reply #18 - 5th Sep, 2008 at 12:26pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

The last of the Navajo animations and associated controls being complete , there remains lighting and exterior textures
on the desk, Tim's new Avionics Systems are developing along nicely in tandem with Jims Commander.

IP Logged

Reply #19 - 5th Nov, 2008 at 7:09pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Some times its for fun,  tinkered with a pet project and added a feathering prop and solved a riddle that was 
causing the metal flake finish to not behave in DX10 , the Next2 powered glider is a fictional stress management tool.

IP Logged

Reply #20 - 6th Nov, 2008 at 6:01am

Paco Sanchez   Offline
I want axis-driven animations
back NOW!!!
Vigo, Spain

Beautiful, Chuck!

Paco.&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #21 - 23rd Nov, 2008 at 6:26am

empeck   Offline
Spline Extruder
virtualPZL
Inowroclaw/Poland

Looks stunning, Chuck!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print