Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How do I...? (Read 1136 times)
5th Jul, 2008 at 3:38pm

aguiar   Offline
Point Pusher

Hello everyone,
I'm using FSX + Acceleration and FSDS 3.51 to make some FSX scenery objects and have been trying without success  Sad  to attach an effect to a library object, for example I've made  a cabin and woud like to attach smoke to the cabin chimney so that I don't have to position the smoke stack every time I place the cabin in a scenery. I've read the SDK and also searched and read many posts in this and other forums but just haven't been able to make it work. In the link below there is a fake chimney.fsc,the effects file is fx_SmokeStack.fx which is default to FSX, the.x file and the PartDataDefs.txt, if someone here could take a look at them and point the right way I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for your attention and help
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 17th Jun, 2012 at 9:50pm

jyd1   Offline
Point Pusher
I Love FFDS!
Ione, WA

Aguiar- have you found a solution to your attachment problem yet? I can easily assign an atatch point in my  FSDS project. Lights, flashing or not, colors of lights, smoke, hard surface. etc. I can help, but this is fairly old so I think yoi already found out how. bob

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print