Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FSD Seneca V (Read 1504 times)
12th Jul, 2008 at 11:35am

N2056   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I see blue spots...
San Diego, CA USA

Work on the Seneca has gone pretty well so far. I did a lot of work refining the wing mesh, and the wings are almost done. The fuselage is currently being worked on. It has been totally remapped to allow for accurate bumpmapping, which will be done this weekend. Still a lot of work left to do!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 12th Jul, 2008 at 12:36pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

Nice ..  now, will FSD be the first payware company to come out with an XLS version?

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 12th Jul, 2008 at 12:42pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Sweet !

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 12th Jul, 2008 at 12:54pm

jgoldman   Offline
Spline Extruder
Vini Vidi Vinci
Houston, Texas, U.S.A.

Hey... looks familiar... he he..... Berry, berry (very, very) nice....

Jim

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 26th Jul, 2008 at 11:52pm

N2056   Offline
I see blue spots...
San Diego, CA USA

Work is underway on the interior...the shell was done this week, and today I started to work on textures. Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print