Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Up A Tree (Read 1194 times)
17th Jul, 2008 at 6:49am

Chuck Jodry   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
visible in range

I had promised elsewhere a couple of pics from the Tree house office where during July i
had the pleasure of doing a little work , there was a public data link that furnished connectivity
to my great surprise and electricity in the "office" rounding out the amenities.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Granted, i didn't get much work done as there are constant distractions and demands upon ones
time in such a place and productivity suffers, but the novelty of it along with the occasional DVD at night
has been charming, kids (of any age) have it great these days ..

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 17th Jul, 2008 at 7:16am

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

Sensational spot, and even better company!  Thanks for sharing.

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 17th Jul, 2008 at 6:36pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

Now that's what I call "roughing it."

Fun to look at all the little details in the pictures and wonder at all the stories that are behind them. For example - the image on your laptop's desktop. Knowing that you once were very involved in music, I wonder if it's from a past performance ? To be honest, it's more fun not knowing and just letting imagination run with the ideas.

Hope you get to stay long enough to get relaxed.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 18th Jul, 2008 at 8:42am

Paco Sanchez   Offline
I want axis-driven animations
back NOW!!!
Vigo, Spain

What a fantasatic place!

Paco.&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print