Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
A-37B DragonFly __ T-37B/C Tweet (Read 14292 times)
Reply #30 - 8th Sep, 2008 at 5:14pm

mariopilot   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Fly to Live, Live to Fly
Carasco, Italy, Genova

w KNOW you are a fan of the Dragonfly, and this will lead you to output a superbly crafted model as we can see!! (one time I attempted doing some models for one guy, I just built one in a month of time with a barely decent result ... I can't get it right if it is not my election!)
Keep it up!!

Mariopilot
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #31 - 8th Sep, 2008 at 7:21pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Ew, it's circumcised!  Grin

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #32 - 9th Sep, 2008 at 12:10am

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

supersabre wrote on 8th Sep, 2008 at 3:39pm:
Shocked

What shocked you???? the refuelling probe or the pilot   Wink

mariopilot wrote on 8th Sep, 2008 at 5:14pm:
w KNOW you are a fan of the Dragonfly, and this will lead you to output a superbly crafted model as we can see!! (one time I attempted doing some models for one guy, I just built one in a month of time with a barely decent result ... I can't get it right if it is not my election!)
Keep it up!!

a fan ........ not only a fan, i tried to get inside the colombiar air force two times only to fly this plane, and of course defend my country of the &%$&%"#  terrorist  Angry, i want some day have my own dragon (a scale version at least Smiley)

Quote:
Ew, it's circumcised!  Grin

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry poor dragon, that must hurt Tongue

Aeronautical Engineer
MSc (c) Mechanical Engineer}
Aeronautical technician

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #33 - 9th Sep, 2008 at 12:27am

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

This dragon is getting me white hair. The engine nacelles and inlets are really hard. And only the idea that some day i'll have to make the vc Undecided Undecided  thats something terrifying

I have to make allllllllllllllllllll that  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Undecided (some of the gauges are wrong because this is a museum plane)

One pic of ours dragon with the us navy F-18 (ps: the colombian kfirs and a-37 "sunk" more than one frigate and "bomb" the carrier  Grin)

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #34 - 9th Sep, 2008 at 2:40pm

Björn   Offline
Spline Extruder
Do-328
Wismar (GER)

Quote:
Hola Paco

its a relief that this part where not heavy, i tought that that because she has a lot of points.

By the way, the refuelling shape is even a little more strange

Saludos  Grin

What refuelling shape? All I'm seeing in this photo is a hot chick in the cockpit and a hot chick inspecting the nose section.  Grin

Good work so far, Eduardo!

IP Logged

Reply #35 - 11th Sep, 2008 at 1:18pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

Björn wrote on 9th Sep, 2008 at 2:40pm:
Quote:
Hola Paco

its a relief that this part where not heavy, i tought that that because she has a lot of points.

By the way, the refuelling shape is even a little more strange

Saludos  Grin

What refuelling shape? All I'm seeing in this photo is a hot chick in the cockpit and a hot chick inspecting the nose section.  Grin

Good work so far, Eduardo!

I preffer the one in the cockpit  Wink

Here some pics of the progress

Best Regards

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #36 - 11th Sep, 2008 at 1:22pm

supersabre   Offline
Polygon Twister

ay papa! looking good  Cheesy
me voy  a picar y voy a meterle mas vericuetos a la 337!

IP Logged

Reply #37 - 11th Sep, 2008 at 1:30pm

Björn   Offline
Spline Extruder
Do-328
Wismar (GER)

Quote:
I preffer the one in the cockpit  Wink

Me too. You don't happen to have her phone number, don't you?  Grin

IP Logged

Reply #38 - 13th Sep, 2008 at 8:40pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

With all the WIP planes here i'm felling like a novice so i had to work even harder to make the best dragon as possible.

This is the upper surface of the engine cover

I have a question. I want to make the minigun but i dont know if the pc have to calculate it even when she is inside its bay, its that true???? the pc calculate something that we dont see???? or it only calculate it when the cargo bay is open???? the same question is for the landing gear, the pc calculate its position even when we put the gear up??? can we make dessapear those parts when they are not visible to make a "light" model

Best Regards

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #39 - 14th Sep, 2008 at 11:17am

supersabre   Offline
Polygon Twister

some custom xml  for the mingun, the #wheelwheel tag may work for the dissapearing gear!

IP Logged

Reply #40 - 14th Sep, 2008 at 11:29pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

Well finally that bird looks as the real one, now is time for the details (and cut the wings Tongue)

FINALLY I can make the ............ engine cover

I think that she looks pretty good

Best Regards  Grin

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #41 - 15th Sep, 2008 at 4:52am

mariopilot   Offline
Fly to Live, Live to Fly
Carasco, Italy, Genova

Sure she does!
the engine exhaust are just awesome! textured this will be a blast ...

Mariopilot
IP Logged

Reply #42 - 17th Sep, 2008 at 12:23pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

New pics from the other side of the river

Best Regards  Grin

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #43 - 17th Sep, 2008 at 12:24pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

mariopilot wrote on 15th Sep, 2008 at 4:52am:
Sure she does!
the engine exhaust are just awesome! textured this will be a blast ...

Textures ......... coming soon  Wink

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #44 - 17th Sep, 2008 at 12:40pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

It's looking very good!

Eduardo - one thing I remember from the one time I went through Bogotá airport - the FAC had (still has?) a museum right on airport grounds.

Wouldn't it be a neat idea to start modelling aircraft from that museum - sort of a "Museo Virtual de la FAC"?  Instead of just static aircraft, we can "fly" them.

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print