Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
A-37B DragonFly __ T-37B/C Tweet (Read 14125 times)
Reply #45 - 18th Sep, 2008 at 5:01pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

Quote:
It's looking very good!

Eduardo - one thing I remember from the one time I went through Bogotá airport - the FAC had (still has?) a museum right on airport grounds.

Wouldn't it be a neat idea to start modelling aircraft from that museum - sort of a "Museo Virtual de la FAC"?  Instead of just static aircraft, we can "fly" them.

If my memory works well at the museum is only a t-37b no an a-37, the big problem is that the museum is in the Comando Aereo de Transporte Militar CATAM (Air command of military transport) and is really difficult can take pictures there, at every moment you have a soldier waching you, and are some angles forbidden.

At the military museum is a dragon, but that plane is careless without some details and the panel is a collage because there are gauges even from helicopters  Undecided

Regards  Wink

Aeronautical Engineer
MSc (c) Mechanical Engineer}
Aeronautical technician

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #46 - 19th Sep, 2008 at 3:42pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

Engine Inlet

The first scheme will be this one  Wink

PS:  The engine grid for the FOD is really hard to place

The frontal cockpit cut

Best Regards
« Last Edit: 20th Sep, 2008 at 12:13am by Eduardo Fadul »  

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #47 - 27th Sep, 2008 at 3:13pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

I can't generate the model with thr fsds 3.51 however with the 2.24 i can  Huh................ the problem now is that i dont know which part could be the problem  Huh Huh Huh

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #48 - 27th Sep, 2008 at 3:29pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

Take a look of the engine inlet, and the grills over the engine covers

Best Regards

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #49 - 27th Sep, 2008 at 11:24pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

Quote:
I can't generate the model with thr fsds 3.51 however with the 2.24 i can  Huh................ the problem now is that i dont know which part could be the problem  Huh Huh Huh

What does the error log say?

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #50 - 27th Sep, 2008 at 11:30pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

Quote:
What does the error log say?

Only appear a window that says

Failed to create MDL file!

then another

Failed to copy MDL file!

and thats all, there not a text file  Undecided

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #51 - 28th Sep, 2008 at 11:06pm

Au-MaV   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Whatcha lookin at
Adelaide South Australia

Hi Mate
Any double sided pollys in those grills ?
they will make fsds3 choke every time
have a look in the fsds main folder for the _error.log or _temp.log file
Wozza

IP Logged

Reply #52 - 29th Sep, 2008 at 12:03am

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

Au-MaV wrote on 28th Sep, 2008 at 11:06pm:
Hi Mate
Any double sided pollys in those grills ?
they will make fsds3 choke every time
have a look in the fsds main folder for the _error.log or _temp.log file
Wozza

Compadre THANKS a lot  Wink

in the temp i found the problem, it was at the spoiler's mechanisms

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #53 - 10th Jul, 2009 at 7:50pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

Well after a looonnnngggg brake i'm working once again in the Dragon, i'm working on the landing gear

I want to make the model so accurate as possible, but i have a doubt. When the landing gear is inside the fuselage, FS still calculate its position as if it be visible??? if so, how can i make those parts disappear in order to make a lighter model????

T-37 Landing Gear (Same than A-37B)

Best Regards

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #54 - 10th Jul, 2009 at 11:47pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

two more pics, she looks pretty good  Grin

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #55 - 11th Jul, 2009 at 11:25am

Fr. Bill   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

For FS9, create parts named c_wheelwell, l_wheelwell, and r_wheelwell and use them as the parent nodes for the landing gear.

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #56 - 14th Mar, 2010 at 2:41pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

The first try to make a new 3D Gauges, High Detail VC

Original

best Regards

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #57 - 14th Mar, 2010 at 7:21pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

New pics

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #58 - 14th Mar, 2010 at 9:45pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

The last one for today

Aeronautical Engineer
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #59 - 15th Mar, 2010 at 4:44pm

Björn   Offline
Spline Extruder
Do-328
Wismar (GER)

VeryveryveryveryveryveryveryVERY nice!  Shocked

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print