Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
A-37B DragonFly __ T-37B/C Tweet (Read 14293 times)
Reply #60 - 15th Mar, 2010 at 6:45pm

Mark958   Offline
LDV Engineer
I'm still learning.
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

WOW! that looks GREAT Eduardo!

Mark

Be happy! Life's too short not to be!

Core i7 870, 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM, Nvidia 1280MB GTX470, 24" LCD, 2 x 1TB HDD, 1 x 500GB HDD & 1 x 320GB External HDD, Windows 7 Professional 64bit
IP Logged

Reply #61 - 16th Mar, 2010 at 2:09pm

DaveNunez   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Seattle, Washington

You are modelling in FSDS right? How did you get that nice render with the reflection underneath?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
&&
IP Logged

Reply #62 - 16th Mar, 2010 at 2:13pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

DaveNunez wrote on 16th Mar, 2010 at 2:09pm:
You are modelling in FSDS right? How did you get that nice render with the reflection underneath?

Dave now i modelled in blender, i only use FSDS to generate the mdl, but the work is done with blender, with this program i can make the model 3 or 4 time faster, and the final result is by far better.

Aeronautical Engineer
MSc (c) Mechanical Engineer}
Aeronautical technician

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #63 - 24th Apr, 2010 at 2:38pm

supersabre   Offline
Polygon Twister

nah compa para hacerlo en blender te montas en Max de una vez! Tongue dele guaya que ya queiro pasear en este tweet

IP Logged

Reply #64 - 25th May, 2011 at 3:47pm

fah1008   Offline
Point Pusher
I Love FFDS!

Hey Eduardo, I would like to know how is your work going with the A-37B...please pal dont forget we are waiting for it...it would be the first dragonfly for Fsx..
                        SALUDOS DESDE CENTROAMERICA! Grin

IP Logged

Reply #65 - 7th Jun, 2011 at 10:03pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

Hi fah, i must toll you that the plane unfortunately is paused i'm designing my ultralight LSA -

Mine Blog

Best regards  Smiley

Aeronautical Engineer
MSc (c) Mechanical Engineer}
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print