Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Photographer's Blog.... (Read 1104 times)
11th Sep, 2008 at 2:10pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

'Tis hard to decide where to post this, but a pub is a pub ....

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Abacus?  Abacus' Arnie Lee, deep down, is a photographer.  I think that he established Abacus just to have an excuse to go around the world having fun and taking photos. ...

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 12th Sep, 2008 at 9:10am

foxwolfen   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

That dual lens reflex camera (medium format i suspect) reminds me of the Roliflex I grew up with. Ultimately it got dropped in a move and the body began to leak light. Was a beautiful camera though that took extraordinary pictures. It was just weird to see the image upside down in the view finder.

Cheers
Shad

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try." - Beast Boy&&&&Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2700mhz OC , ASUS P5E, 4GB OZC Hi-Perf PC6400 DDR2,  Nvidia 8800GTX 786MB GDDR3, 2 x Sata 3.0
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 30th Dec, 2008 at 1:17am

angelinadavid   Offline
Point Pusher
I Love FFDS!

Its really very nice blog buddy you have given many important new about shooting... how to shoot a picture....

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print