Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I like Red... (Read 991 times)
4th Oct, 2008 at 3:46pm

N2056   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I see blue spots...
San Diego, CA USA

One of the things I am striving for on this project is a 'repaint friendly' plane. There is a Thorp I remember seeing many times when I was a kid, and I always liked the paint job...so I decided to use it as a test while refining the mapping and such. I'm also having fun experimenting with a metal flake paint - Thanks to Chuck's past posts on the subject Wink

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 4th Oct, 2008 at 3:51pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

Nice effect on the metalflake...!

(now you and Chuck slip out into the garage, and after a little bit, out comes a chopped and channeled '49 Mercury.....)

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 4th Oct, 2008 at 4:34pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
visible in range

Came out nice , whats your dad think of her in red?

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print