Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Relentless Persuit of Perfection (Read 640 times)
16th Nov, 2008 at 12:45am

N2056   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I see blue spots...
San Diego, CA USA

It's been hectic lately...I had a lot to do at work before I started my 2 week vacation

I had originally planned to use a single texture for the wings. The wing texture would automatically mirror to the opposite wing. After much thought regarding making the plane repaint friendly I decided to split the textures to have a left & right wing texture. I have got all of the assorted wing parts re-mapped now...here are some pics that will clearly illustrate why I needed to go back and do some re-work

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I must admit that I have found repaints to be a bit addictive! Grin

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print