Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Chuck and Christmas trees (Read 743 times)
25th Nov, 2008 at 6:39pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Ohio

Hi Chuck,

While driving around town today I noticed the first Christmas tree lot being set up and I thought of you.

I've also lost track of time and I thought I'd ask - is this you first or second or third Christmas without having to cut down thousands of trees?

Enjoy the season.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 25th Nov, 2008 at 10:23pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
visible in range

The same thing was on my mind over the weekend when my old friend and partner was in MTL for a visit, we were both
reminding ourselves that its been two years now that we have been home for the holidays , it was symbolic of the moment
that i gave my remaining chainsaw away before he left as i have no use for it anymore , leaving one in a basement will destroy one faster than using it.
A Happy holiday to you and the rest of the FFDS family , its a difficult time and having the support of a great group
makes us all have reason to celebrate our good fortune in that and may all our projects benefit from it.

Best Wishes For A Happy Holiday  Smiley

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print