Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Bell 407 with FSDS V3 (Read 26240 times)
Reply #75 - 2nd Aug, 2010 at 5:18pm

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

new pics from the VC...Got some of the placards and rotor brake (inop)
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #76 - 3rd Aug, 2010 at 2:55pm

Björn   Offline
Spline Extruder
Do-328
Wismar (GER)

Very good!

It's always the small things that put an add-on to life.

IP Logged

Reply #77 - 7th Aug, 2010 at 6:20pm

BrandonF   Offline
Point Pusher
The Future of Flight
Earth...Duh!!!

I mainly use FSX, but this 407 may change that...  Cool

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU  E7200 @ 2.53GHz | 4GB RAM | two NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT | Windows 7 64 bit | FSX Acceleration
IP Logged

Reply #78 - 14th Aug, 2010 at 2:44pm

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

Some update pics...

IP Logged

Reply #79 - 14th Aug, 2010 at 3:34pm

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

IP Logged

Reply #80 - 24th Aug, 2010 at 11:41am

Fr. Bill   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Nice reflections on the windows mate! They are very subtle and just enough to give the illusion of having perspex in front of your face...  Wink

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #81 - 25th Aug, 2010 at 1:59am

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

Thanks! I do not like the FS reflections in the VC on the windows, so what I did it I made it a transparent part, and basically took a screenshot from FS looking down on the panel.... This way if gives that illusion, while not creating headaches, by looking at osccilating reflections....The side windows though, do have the standard reflection on them.

IP Logged

Reply #82 - 30th Aug, 2010 at 2:59am

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

Exterior got reworked yet again...Got tired of looking at the hunchback, and the engine inlet was not straight...

IP Logged

Reply #83 - 31st Aug, 2010 at 4:34am

Mark958   Offline
LDV Engineer
I'm still learning.
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

That looks great. But if you go for perfection, we may never fly this chopper! Wink

Keep up the good work

Mark

Be happy! Life's too short not to be!

Core i7 870, 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM, Nvidia 1280MB GTX470, 24" LCD, 2 x 1TB HDD, 1 x 500GB HDD & 1 x 320GB External HDD, Windows 7 Professional 64bit
IP Logged

Reply #84 - 31st Aug, 2010 at 2:26pm

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

Funny you mention that....
Sometimes I hate my attention to detail....
Tail boom has been lowered to more of a straight angle based of numerous photos I found...Plus the textures have been worked over some more...

IP Logged

Reply #85 - 1st Sep, 2010 at 5:25am

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

Added some more panel lines and added the baggage door...Just got to figure out how to animate it...

IP Logged

Reply #86 - 1st Sep, 2010 at 1:43pm

Björn   Offline
Spline Extruder
Do-328
Wismar (GER)

Take your time. It's *your* model made by *you* primarily for *yourself*. Wink

(I know that "perfection" thingy too well...)

I find the panel lines too dark and noticable. Having them a bit lighter could help. Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #87 - 1st Sep, 2010 at 2:57pm

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

I think this looks better....

IP Logged

Reply #88 - 2nd Sep, 2010 at 2:34pm

Björn   Offline
Spline Extruder
Do-328
Wismar (GER)

Yep, subtle yet noticable enough. Nice work!

IP Logged

Reply #89 - 2nd Sep, 2010 at 6:11pm

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

Thanks! It is weird to look back at the begining of this thread and see how much and how fast it evolved to where it is now..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print