Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Bell 407 with FSDS V3 (Read 26236 times)
Reply #90 - 3rd Sep, 2010 at 11:27am

Björn   Offline
Spline Extruder
Do-328
Wismar (GER)

Yeah, it came a long way so far.

Check my Dornier thread for an even more notable evolution.  Cheesy

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #91 - 3rd Sep, 2010 at 3:36pm

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

Ok...while doing N54AZs paint noticed that I had the chin bubble completely wrong where it meets the nose....so....
before...
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
after
and the paint for N54AZ

IP Logged

Reply #92 - 9th Sep, 2010 at 2:36am

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

Some pics of the glass door version....

IP Logged

Reply #93 - 12th Sep, 2010 at 11:04pm

BrandonF   Offline
Point Pusher
The Future of Flight
Earth...Duh!!!

Isn't it easier to finish the base model before making different variants? (That way you can build the other variants of a finished model instead of updating 10 models every time you change something)

Just a thought.

Cool

PS: I really like the glass door variant!!

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU  E7200 @ 2.53GHz | 4GB RAM | two NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT | Windows 7 64 bit | FSX Acceleration
IP Logged

Reply #94 - 13th Sep, 2010 at 3:45am

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

Base model is pretty much done. Problem with me though, is that every time I work on a new variant, I see a tweak that is needed in the base model.

IP Logged

Reply #95 - 4th Feb, 2011 at 3:16am

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

Well, After a lot of poly pushing, I decided that I was not happy with how it turned out....So, I ended up completely redoing the fuselage...Doors still need to be made, but now it has the hump for the fuselage plug, and now has the correct shape.

IP Logged

Reply #96 - 8th Feb, 2011 at 3:49pm

Björn   Offline
Spline Extruder
Do-328
Wismar (GER)

The model already looked fine to me before...*Shrug*

Anyways, nice work Nate. I'm still looking forward to fyling it and I'm still waiting.  Wink

IP Logged

Reply #97 - 20th Feb, 2011 at 1:36pm

flwpheonix   Offline
LDV Engineer
Nate Rosenstrauch    
               Helo Designer

Björn...The problem was it didn't look good to me. The 407 has a distinct shape near the bottom that I just wasn't getting...

Finally got the doors remade with new windows...

IP Logged

Reply #98 - 28th Feb, 2011 at 9:47pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

Off-Topic replies have been moved to Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

Okay, so it really isn't that much "off topic"  but I thought it deserved it's own thread...  Smiley

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print