Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Letter Home WIP 4 (Read 1532 times)
24th Jan, 2009 at 8:43pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Ohio

Added some music.

The pictures of PEI are placeholders for the moment. I hope to contact the photographer and make arrangements to use them in the final production. Originally I would have liked to have been able to use that software that let's you use images from Google earth to make scenery, but the Google earth images of PEI are pretty poor, which is a shame because it's one of the more beautiful places anywhere.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

« Last Edit: 2nd Feb, 2009 at 7:56pm by J_MacKay »  
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 2nd Feb, 2009 at 7:56pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

Well it looks like plan B will be put in effect. The photographer's rate is $275 per picture. A very reasonable charge - but beyond my budget. I'll be taking down the You Tube link.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 11th Feb, 2009 at 6:35am

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

Edited version back up on YouTube

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 11th Feb, 2009 at 12:19pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Very, slick!  Too bad about the too high cost for the photo rights, but...  Wink

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 11th Feb, 2009 at 8:04pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

I found another source of aerial photgraphs of Prince Edward Island and they were only $199 each.  Smiley  They would have been a nice touch, but aren't essential. The project has taken far longer than expected (sound familiar) so I'm cutting out scenes that filled in spaces in the letter. Still have to do aerobatics over Sackville and a cross-border incursion into Maine in an Anson.

I am hoping to get back into finishing the FSX version of the T-6 even as I'm finishing up the movie.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print