Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Monorail? (Read 1042 times)
25th Mar, 2009 at 6:15pm

Travis   Offline
Spline Extruder
Cannot find REALITY.SYS.
 Universe halted.
Waco, TX

I've been fiddling around with scenery design (as a break from aircraft modeling) and I was trying to come up with a way to create a tram or monorail in FS9 that would go around an airport.  I was trying to use the Tick18 parameters, but the length of animation (approximately 52 seconds) isn't long enough for a full trip around the airport.

So how could I accomplish this?  Obviously it would have to be done through XML (right?), but what would be the parameters?  If someone could point me in the right direction, I'll work on it myself.  I just need some idea of where to look for the answer.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
&&
My Karma Ran Over Your Dogma
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 2nd Apr, 2009 at 11:58am

Fr. Bill   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print