Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hey guys..   Its been a while (Read 1294 times)
29th Mar, 2009 at 11:10pm

lionheart   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Phoenix Arizona

Hey guys....

Its been a while.  Wanted to say hello.

I have been working so hard at increasing my output of planes, and thus limiting sightseeing at various forums, limiting it to perhaps 2 total, and that didnt help.

It seems the more I learn about making planes, and the faster I become, the longer it takes to make planes, because of the more parts to model and the more intense the graphics..

arrghh..

Have I missed anything?  Any new gossip?  I imagine Olly has made about 5 more airliners since I have been gone..   

Is the Europa done?  Is the Jabiru done?  Is the Car transporter finished?  (the big thing with an immensely detailed VC).

Presently I am redoing the Kodiak, which has taken about 7 months..  (dont laugh..   what a mess....)

Bill

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 9th Apr, 2009 at 6:46pm

GEEWNZ   Offline
Spline Extruder
I dream it...and I WILL
Build it!
Tauranga, New Zealand

Hi Bill.

Good to see you back - had wondered where you were hiding these days.

The Europa is still coming, albeit very slowly. Still developing gauges and have stalled on the Microair T2000 transponder. Been researching various other Tspndr xml gauges, but having quite a bit of difficulty understanding the coding behind it. I have that and a variable pitch controller to do and I'll be set to start on the VC.

Cheers,

Grant W.
NZ

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 9th Apr, 2009 at 11:39pm

lionheart   Offline
Phoenix Arizona

Hey Grant,

Awesome to hear man!  Last I saw, you were texturing the Europa.  Great to hear you are fitting it with instrumentation.

It will be nice to see it airborn, fully finished.

Keep up the great work on it.

Bill

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 25th Jul, 2009 at 6:01pm

foxwolfen   Offline
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home eh?  Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try." - Beast Boy&&&&Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2700mhz OC , ASUS P5E, 4GB OZC Hi-Perf PC6400 DDR2,  Nvidia 8800GTX 786MB GDDR3, 2 x Sata 3.0
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print