Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dressed To Kill (Read 2760 times)
28th Apr, 2009 at 6:24pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
visible in range

Between Beta tests i had a moment to mess around with the YF-23 Black Widow,  Model By MilViz and the Release Package by some heavy hitters .... Under the Radar ....  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 28th Apr, 2009 at 7:02pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

Looks like the pilot is wearing the new super stealthy pressure suit - can't see him or her.

In the last screen shot that looks like vile of kryptonite - must be a defense against Superman.

Sounds like you're working on so many secret projects, you might have to get a security clearance for yourself and your family.

When my Dad was working at North American Aviation as an aeronautical engineer, he had to become an American citizen in order to get the security clearances he needed to do his job.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 28th Apr, 2009 at 7:14pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

HeHeHe , This plane is so advanced it dosn't need a pilot ! , or i need to put one in , or both , as to secrets
i was on the phone yesterday with Redmond twice .... don't ask ...

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 28th Apr, 2009 at 10:17pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

So, where 's the XLS equipment?

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 29th Apr, 2009 at 8:02am

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Your Cranwell CLA-3 has more room in the pit , behind the Ejection Seat there is a cover attached to the canopy with just enough room for a few
personal effects , a bottle of Scotch in your briefcase is about it with this L'il Demon.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 8th May, 2009 at 1:11pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

A few with the " Real " paintwork as was used on the test aircraft , Grey Ghost and Spider .

« Last Edit: 8th May, 2009 at 6:34pm by Chuck Jodry »  

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 3rd Jul, 2009 at 7:34pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Thought i should mention that the "Black Widow " was released as was the service update a week later that added a new Thunderbird skin and i modelled a multistage Afterburner to replace the last effect as well as the few fixes that the clients spotted , ONWARD AND UPWARD !

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 4th Jul, 2009 at 2:22pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

THa T'bird skin alone makes one cry that the '23 wasn't picked over the '22!!

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #8 - 11th Aug, 2009 at 10:12pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

It appears that the YF-23 is released by FlightSim Developers (FSD), per the e-mails.

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 12th Aug, 2009 at 12:21am

joanvalley   Offline
Spline Extruder
Mexicali, B. C., Mexico

Deja-vu??? I've had it for some time now, months that is... Chuck, is there something new to this release that we old customers are missing?

Jose.

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 12th Aug, 2009 at 12:59am

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

The Aircraft is identical , what is new is the installer itself .
We are releasing the model in a " Try Before You Buy "  or Demo format in anticipation of all future releases
using this method to allow people to get a look at the products themselves instead of just screenshots.

Tim worked hard developing the technique and we put it through testing recently to iron out the
wrinkles so we could give it a more wide spread test with this Aircraft and do a bit of promotion as well.

There are multiple dependencies that provide piracy protection that is going
to be user friendly as well as the best in the business , and plan to produce products for a number of
our " Family " that will benefit both the consumer and the suppliers with state of the art delivery systems.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print