Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fantastic filming of real aircraft in flight (Read 1035 times)
29th Apr, 2009 at 7:49pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Ohio

Have a look and be impressed

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 9th May, 2009 at 8:29pm

foxwolfen   Offline
the less I think, the
more I am
Ottawa, Canada

Sadly, it wants to install something to view it, and that is not something I allow, so I did not get a chance to see it.

If you are a member there, you might drop em a note stating that there are those of us who would like to see it but are not willing to install unknown and untrusted software.

Cheers
Shad

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try." - Beast Boy&&&&Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2700mhz OC , ASUS P5E, 4GB OZC Hi-Perf PC6400 DDR2,  Nvidia 8800GTX 786MB GDDR3, 2 x Sata 3.0
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 23rd Jul, 2009 at 1:41pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

It want's to install "MoveMediaPlayer_0711010000055.exe" which is a 987KB file. See Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register for further information.

Quote:
New York — Comcast and Time Warner Inc. will attempt to synthesize their approaches to delivering cable TV programming via the Web starting with a nationwide trial involving 5,000 of the operator’s customers.

In the industry’s first national “TV Everywhere” trial, set to kick off in July, Comcast will deliver new and recent episodes from top TNT and TBS series, available through the operator’s Comcast.net and Fancast portals, for no extra cost to customers who subscribe to both TV and broadband services.

Comcast's Strauss said the operator's trial will use Move Networks' online-video player. The software, which is also used by ABC.com, Fox and ESPN360.com, delivers video in chunks to improve the quality of playback. Move Networks investors include Comcast, Microsoft and Cisco Systems.

Apparently, Move Media Player is becoming a popular choice for delivering true 1080p HD streaming video...

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print