Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lightning Strikes The P - 38 , (Read 2130 times)
23rd May, 2009 at 1:59pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
visible in range

Another WIP the P-38, original model for Milviz by Kevin Miller and Colin Pearson. I get the honor of turning it into an FSX model, doing materials, gauges, XML coding for the systems, switches, bones and other stuff.
Flight Sim Developers (FSD-International) are releasing this model with David Copely supplying the Flight Dynamics and the external soundset.
Utility Programming by Tim Dickens who will also be doing the internal sound effects, full Systems Management as well as producing the installer and the copywrite protection scheme.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: 1st Jul, 2009 at 6:23pm by Chuck Jodry »  

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 23rd May, 2009 at 2:36pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

Fantastic model you have there. And it looks like you have quite a team helping you as well.  The thing that caught my eye first was the mention of copyright protection. That would be fantastic if Mr. Dickens is successful.

Milviz certainly seems to be cranking out the high quality aircraft. I get the impression that they're taking the models that might have been originally made for movies and giving them to proven flightsim developers to convert to flightsim models. I saw at another forum where Razbam is working on the F-102. Now you're working on the P-38. I wonder how many other planes they have in the pipeline?

Makes me wonder about all the other developers switching over to GA aircraft. It certainly would be hard to compete against a Milviz model. I'm glad they haven't made a Texan  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 23rd May, 2009 at 3:26pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

As it happens Tim is highly successful with the protection scheme , we have used it before and have the VC vanish when there is no valid licence found,
it works well and you dont find our models on the torrents , as to GA aircraft we have a number ( 4 )  in the works for a couple of houses.
As they are brought into FSX i will be posting their WIP shots in the Crottoire.

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 1st Jul, 2009 at 6:24pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

I updated the Pics up top now that she is in sim with the Mats done and animated ,

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 1st Jul, 2009 at 8:24pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

Very nice work, as usual.  NO less is expected of you!

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #5 - 4th Sep, 2009 at 7:51pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Now in Beta and a couple of the more noteworthy versions of the P38 have been added

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print