Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS Developer ? (Read 1476 times)
18th Jul, 2009 at 2:54pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
visible in range

fsdeveloper.com seems to be offline , is Arno on vacation or is it no more?

Anybody know?

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 18th Jul, 2009 at 3:48pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

I've been on and off FS Developer all day Chuck...

I'm online there right now!  Huh

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 18th Jul, 2009 at 4:13pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

I was able to go to their website without any problems.

Slightly OT. Chuck - is your home in Montreal close to the train tracks? My Mom and I traveled through twice the last two weeks on VIA rail. She had fun pointing out all the places she used to work right after the war. I wondered if your place was anywhere close since the pictures you posted awhile back looked like you had moved into a warehouse.

This is the view from our train compartment as we were leaving the city.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 18th Jul, 2009 at 4:38pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Thats the Victoria Bridge , opened in 1859, and the first to span the St. Lawrence River.

Its got a metal grid deck that makes a really cool hum when you drive a car over it , our house isn't downtown
so i dont think you would see Rosemont from the train , were you going to the East Coast for a visit to your Mothers old house?

Re FSD , it seems my saved link was defunct .

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 18th Jul, 2009 at 7:17pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

Yes - We were riding the Ocean limited to Amherst, Nova Scotia. The train people treated us very well. Travel by train is unlike any other that I've tried. Highly recommended.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 19th Jul, 2009 at 12:16am

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Obviously train service in Canada still has some class. Riding AMTRAK is an exercise in absolute horror...

...at least the trip from Chicago to Baltimore is. Perhaps it's better out west.

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print