Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Live link to Oshkosh video and audio (Read 1227 times)
27th Jul, 2009 at 1:47pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Ohio

Someone at an airshow website posted this link to a live stream that has both video and air traffic control audio from Oshkosh.

Very interesting and boring all at the same time. Just like a real airshow. Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 27th Jul, 2009 at 3:09pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

My connection here is jerky, at best, but it was neat ....  People milling about, then a Ford Trimotor swoops across.....

Nice....

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 27th Jul, 2009 at 7:55pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

It's a little jerky for me as well. It will run smooth for 20 seconds then it pauses as it re-buffers. There seems to be two cameras. One is looking down the runway and you're looking at a bunch of parked GA aircraft. Kinda reminds me of Lionheart's hard drive Smiley  The second camera view I've seen is from the tower, looking straight across the runways.

Looks like there was a rain shower this afternoon and not much going on now.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 27th Jul, 2009 at 10:23pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

This is the feed I've been using. I thought I'd posted it here too last Friday, but oops! Embarrassed
Quote:
Cool stuff! Live camera feed from Air Venture 2009...

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It seems to be the same camera. The link I posted has the camera as a live application on a web page. The link above is directly to the camera...

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print