Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Unworthy Promotion... (Read 1328 times)
25th Aug, 2009 at 2:00pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

It would appear that I've been unwillingly promoted:

Fr. Bill
God Member

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Actually, all "Gold Members" are now labled as "God Member"...  Grin

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 27th Aug, 2009 at 3:25am

Travis   Offline
Spline Extruder
Cannot find REALITY.SYS.
 Universe halted.
Waco, TX

Yeah, I'm kinda liking it:

I AM THE GOD OF MY OWN LITTLE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Maybe a few too many exclamation points? Cheesy

Plus the new smilies are kinda interesting . . . Wink

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
&&
My Karma Ran Over Your Dogma
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 28th Aug, 2009 at 12:36pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

I recall a couple of years back Felix had the same idea and had a number of us listed as " Gods " or some such , maybe he can use something like     " patriarch "  instead for the long timers / prolific posters

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 28th Aug, 2009 at 2:07pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

Simviation just updated the YaBB forum software and it reverted to the "default" classifications.

Of course, in some forums, people think that the more posts they have, the more "important" they are.  I prefer the way things are here - "Who gives a poop how many posts you have?"

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 29th Aug, 2009 at 12:25am

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Quote:
Simviation just updated the YaBB forum software and it reverted to the "default" classifications.

Of course, in some forums, people think that the more posts they have, the more "important" they are.  I prefer the way things are here - "Who gives a poop how many posts you have?"

Oh well... It was fun being a "God" even for only a few days...  Grin

To me, the number of posts indicates one of the following (possibly more than one):

1. the poster has diarrhea of the mouth
2. the poster has no life at all
3. the poster is a prolific writer and helpful person

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print