Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My first FlightSim Video! (Read 1412 times)
22nd Sep, 2009 at 11:30am

mariopilot   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Fly to Live, Live to Fly
Carasco, Italy, Genova

Here it is... didn't take that much to make really... all about FSRecorder and FlyBy.dll ...

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Enjoy!!

Mariopilot
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 23rd Sep, 2009 at 12:44pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Well done!   Smiley

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 23rd Sep, 2009 at 11:00pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

Seems only a short while ago you were having a "guess the plane by looking at a picture of the cockpit" contest here on the FFDS forum. It was the first time I had ever heard of the plane.

Good start at making flight sim videos. May I offer a suggestion that might make the next one better? Zoom the camera a little closer to the planes so that they aren't so small on the screen. They seemed to get a little lost in the scenery. My favorite scenes were the ones where you had close-ups of the planes.

Which did you enjoy more? Making the model or making the movie Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 24th Sep, 2009 at 4:12am

mariopilot   Offline
Fly to Live, Live to Fly
Carasco, Italy, Genova

Hi All!!
Since making the movie took no more than a couple of hours in a few days, and the model(s) took more than a year (!!!) I guess I had more fun making the models... Grin
In fact the camera was quite far away... I wish I could fly closer formations without crashing into the aircraft ... I have disabled crash to other aircraft, but when you touch them, your speed is reduced to 00.00 and you plummet to the ground...

Mariopilot
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 24th Sep, 2009 at 7:33am

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

Organize a group of online  fanatics, have a couple of "camera" planes.

For FS-X, I *believe* you can take advantage of the "instructor" facility and have two people "in" one aircraft.  Then, one flies the camera plane, while the other "jumps" to several camera positions to take air-to-air shots.

I think.

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #5 - 24th Sep, 2009 at 7:55am

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

When I'm making my movies, I have crash detection turned off completely. Many times when making recording flights to build up a formation, I have flown through other aircraft completely without any problems.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print