Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Flight dynamics designer needed (Read 354 times)
1st Dec, 2009 at 3:29am

maximmm   Offline
Spline Extruder
I Love FFDS!

Hi all,

Did anyone intresting in join a freeware design team (ISDT) as the main FDE designer ?
The new King Air B200 needs an flight dynamics.
Our team website is Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Thanks

Max .M

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 31st Mar, 2010 at 11:01pm

atc4usaf   Offline
Point Pusher
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I'd volunteer my services but I'm too busy as it is.

I work for a VA and we have ATR-42s and -72's.  I'm one of the kinds of guys that will research RW data for months for a FD so I'm very happy with the results using DATCOM and whatnot.  But if I finish those anytime soon, I'll let you have a look at them.  My close friend as well as flight instructor was a American Eagle ATR captain and I pick his brains on performance issues on those as well as the EMB-135 and -145 which is what he flies now.

I'll let you know how they turn out if you'd like.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 9th Feb, 2017 at 7:33pm

andresrosero   Offline
Point Pusher
I Love FFDS!

Hi Max, I have tried to contact you, Could you please give me details of your email, is related with your model ISDT B200, is possible to fix a problem with the propellers. Thank you

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print