Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Do you really have v2.71? (Read 838 times)
26th Dec, 2009 at 12:53pm

DaveNunez   Offline
YaBB Moderator
Seattle, Washington

Hi all

A sharp eye user has noticed I made a mistake in creating the installer for v 2.71 (It seems I slipped an old v2.21 executable in there instead!) Please check your version of fsdsxtweak.exe. Do this by double-clicking on the fsdsxtweak.exe (should be living in your FSDS folder), and check that the version number is 2.71 or 2.71c, like this:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

If not, please head down to AVSIM in a little (I have just uploaded) to get the corrected version, which is titles FSDSxTweak v2.71c.

If you have updated to 2.71 and found that some features of your model suddenly stopped working or you had strange compilation errors, this could well be the cause. Grab 2.71c and your problems should be resolved.

Sorry all. As I like to say, you get what you pay for Wink

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
&&
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 26th Dec, 2009 at 1:30pm

Rick_Piper   Offline
LDV Engineer
No thanks!

Hi Dave

Mine is showing 2.71c already

strange, it's usually me that gets the end of the stick with the poo on it ! Grin Grin

Regards
Rick

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 26th Dec, 2009 at 3:14pm

DaveNunez   Offline
YaBB Moderator
Seattle, Washington

Yes, one day I should really remove the "if (windows.user == rick_piper) explode_and_barf = true" bit of code. It was funny for a while...

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
&&
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 28th Dec, 2009 at 1:56pm

Rick_Piper   Offline
LDV Engineer
No thanks!

Hi Dave

I almost believe you mate.

But lucky for me my single brain cell overrides that command Grin Grin

Regards
Rick

IP Logged