Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy Holidays (Read 843 times)
28th Dec, 2009 at 11:00am

jonbouy   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Rye, England

I just thought I'd poke my head down from the rafters to wish those that celebrate this holiday season all the best for the New Year.

Also it seems that the helpful friendly spirit of those involved with the hobby continues to prevail.  Having purchased Airwrench, must be well over 2 years ago I decided to install the newest version today and because of the changes to perhaps my machine and perhaps Airwrench itself it wouldn't activate so I fired off an email to Jerry Beckwith maybe thinking I'd get a reply some time in the New Year and maybe an invitation to upgrade for a fee. But no, 2 hours later I get a new activation code to get it up and running again, no fuss, no mess.

Now why can't all on-line traders behave like that.  Kudos to Jerry for that.

Oh, and it's nice to see that the 'pub' is still open for business even if it could use a few more customers... Wink

Jonbouy&&Pro. Loudmouth - Amateur Spline Bender&&&&Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+, 1024Mb 667mhz DDR2, nVidia GeForce 6150se onboard nForce 430, 160mb SATA Total, XP Pro SP2
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 28th Dec, 2009 at 7:21pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Thanks! And my best wishes for a terrific and less stress-filled New Year to everyone!  Grin

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 29th Dec, 2009 at 2:11pm

dmaher   Offline
Spline Extruder
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Happy New Year!  It's a new decade Smiley

Danny

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&&&
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print