Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thank You and Goodbye!! (Read 2243 times)
29th Dec, 2009 at 8:36am

mariopilot   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Fly to Live, Live to Fly
Carasco, Italy, Genova

It's been a long time I didn't write down something here...

I just want to send a huge "THANK YOU!!!" to all you FFDS guys for the great times I had as a FS hobbyist!

Recently there have been a few huge changes in my life, so that I will no longer have time for FS developing... anyway don't worry! these are
REALLY POSITIVE EVENTS!!
After ending with my Bachelor degree @Pisa university, I'll be moving ouit for a Master's Degree at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL. THis clearly means that:
- I'll be moving form Italy to my new home in Daytona Beach by January 4th... it is alomst the start of my life as an independant self rather than living with my parents and my little brother...
- I will be employing 100% of my daytime for my studies, no space for MSFS even if I plan to study some Pro Flightsim stuff there...

So again, thank you!! I'll keep an eye to the forums when I can...

Goodbye and best wishes for 2010!!

Mario Noriega Fogliani

Mariopilot
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 29th Dec, 2009 at 8:58am

Rick_Piper   Offline
LDV Engineer
No thanks!

Good luck Mario

Hope you do well and enjoy America mate

Regards
Rick Wink

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 29th Dec, 2009 at 9:20am

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

MArio - congratulations!

I mean, we know you are deep down a flight sim modeller, but you really didn't have to go through all that just to get a good handle on flight dynamics and such!!  Smiley

You are, however, pursuing what I had, at one time, planned for myself.

Just remember, Embry-Riddle/Daytona, is just "up the road"  from Orlando, so you do have a friend nearby!  I live just a few miles south of KSFB.

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 29th Dec, 2009 at 10:09am

Au-MaV   Offline
Whatcha lookin at
Adelaide South Australia

Congrats mario
please pop in from time to time to let us know how its all going
Good luck with the major life style change Cheesy
Wozza

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 29th Dec, 2009 at 2:37pm

mariopilot   Offline
Fly to Live, Live to Fly
Carasco, Italy, Genova

Hi All!
Yes I'll be poking around flightsim forums for some time to come i hope...

@Felix: well, I just want to know EVERYTHING about airplanes, and work with them in my future life... about using some stuff I learned @ Pisa for FS flight dynamics well, just another advantage...!! I will surely go to meet you as soon as I can!!

Thanks again mates!!

Mariopilot
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #5 - 29th Dec, 2009 at 3:16pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Congratulations for completing your baccalaurate studies, and best wishes as you persue a Master's at ERU. Do please keep in touch from time to time, and enjoy your stay in the U.S.

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #6 - 4th Apr, 2010 at 1:36pm

DaveNunez   Offline
Seattle, Washington

Congratulations! Sounds like good times ahead. But, what a crappy excuse to stop developing FS stuff. I did my best work on the tools while in grad school!  Wink Cheesy

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
&&
IP Logged

Reply #7 - 23rd Aug, 2011 at 11:36pm

mrvans   Offline
Point Pusher
I Love FFDS!

Congratulations for completing your baccalaurate studies, and best wishes as you persue a Master's at ERU.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print