Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help, I'm a moron (Read 1323 times)
25th Apr, 2010 at 6:30pm

DaveNunez   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Seattle, Washington

So I thought I would be sooo clever and experiment in my ShadersHLSL directory (FSX, Accel) and didn't make a backup. And I think I messed something up on the undo, pretty sure some transparent textures are not rendering properly anymore.

Can some kind soul with Accel zip up that folder and send it my way? I would hate to have to reinstall everything just to fix this...

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
&&
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 25th Apr, 2010 at 6:51pm

PutPut   Offline
I have a life; I still
use FSDS!
Long Beach, Ca.

Dave,  Check your email. Wink

Paul  (Thanks for all you do)

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 25th Apr, 2010 at 8:04pm

DaveNunez   Offline
Seattle, Washington

Thanks. I will now apply a bandage to my foot...

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
&&
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 26th Apr, 2010 at 12:16pm

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Gee, and here I thought I was the only one stupid enough to fiddle with the Shaders without making a backup...  Grin

On the other hand, at least I had the foresight to keep and maintain at least three "virgin installations" of FS9 and FSX on three separate machines...  Cool

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print