Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
We're on the cover of Computer Pilot Magazine (Read 1680 times)
2nd May, 2010 at 11:35pm

J_MacKay   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
Ohio

Did you know that our Texan is on the cover of the April/May issue of Computer Pilot magazine? I stumbled across this while cleaning out old flight sim bookmarks. I hadn't gotten any word about it from Jesse or PC Aviator.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Screenshots were also used in one of the articles, "I Learned About Flying From That, Part II."

No where is it mentioned that the plane is available from SkyUnlimited.

You can download a pdf version of the issue for free.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Well we're almost famous. It'll make a nice addition to my portfolio anyway.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 3rd May, 2010 at 7:15pm

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

Congratulations!

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 4th May, 2010 at 6:54am

J_MacKay   Offline
Ohio

I made a print out of the cover and took it with me to a meeting with some former co-workers. Only one of them has any interest in flight simming. Their number one question was a surprise to me. "How do you know it's your airplane?" After having worked on the model for 4 years (started May 2006) it would be hard not to recognize it.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 4th May, 2010 at 11:55am

Mark958   Offline
LDV Engineer
I'm still learning.
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia

Congratulations.

I subscribe to the magazine so I automatically get both the pdf and the magazine for every issue.  Wink

Mark

Be happy! Life's too short not to be!

Core i7 870, 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM, Nvidia 1280MB GTX470, 24" LCD, 2 x 1TB HDD, 1 x 500GB HDD & 1 x 320GB External HDD, Windows 7 Professional 64bit
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 4th May, 2010 at 8:57pm

DaveNunez   Offline
Seattle, Washington

Nice! Congrats!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
&&
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print