Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lear 20 Vray Session (Read 2148 times)
10th Aug, 2010 at 1:26pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
visible in range

This is the last bit of work on the desktop  , a retrofitting of the cockpit texture set using Vray to rebake a previously
released product for an upgrade package by Extreme Prototypes,  the first two are post process and the last is a before pic to compare .
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 11th Aug, 2010 at 9:26am

Fr. Bill   Offline
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Very nicely done, Chuck!  I see I need to install VRay and go about learning how this all works... I'm tired of doing things the "hard way..."

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 14th Aug, 2010 at 6:35pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Same treatment applied to the exterior of this old gal , the lines layer was lifted from the normal map and the shadows, lines ,and crud were done in three renders that were assembled in photoshop , like the interior i started with the dds textures in the release version as there was no paint kit provided .

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 7th Sep, 2010 at 8:14am

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

The labour day weekend was in part spent creating a skinned mesh character , she spins the water in a wineglass , moves her head and taps her toes .
6 bones , 10.000 polygons , including teeth and fingernails ....

« Last Edit: 7th Sep, 2010 at 7:20pm by Chuck Jodry »  

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 7th Sep, 2010 at 11:52am

Björn   Offline
Spline Extruder
Do-328
Wismar (GER)

Quote:
6 bones , 10.000 polygons

Only?  Cheesy

(Just kidding.)

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 7th Sep, 2010 at 7:18pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

I kept the polys down ... no bra and panties..

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 8th Sep, 2010 at 12:41pm

Björn   Offline
Spline Extruder
Do-328
Wismar (GER)

Quote:
I kept the polys down ... no bra and panties..

Should've put away with the clothes instead.  Cool  Grin

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 8th Sep, 2010 at 4:45pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Had this plane been equipped with a cabin one might have considered that a time saving option.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print