Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Texture Artist Needed (Read 1042 times)
1st Apr, 2011 at 9:41pm

killworks   Offline
Spline Extruder
Pushing Points....pushing

NEEDED Badly!!!!
Rarewings.com has alot of planes that are NAKED and need textures!!!!

I know I haven't been on in a very very long time....but I have been trying to work on getting some QUALITY textures on the old planes at Rarewings.com. I do not have the skill or talent for the graphic art it takes.
I can build them and get them to fly but that painting is strange bird! (no pun
I have worked with about 5 people and haven't had any luck finding someone that can do these planes the justice they need.

Please past this along if you know of anyone that is good and will work for the love of aircraft..... please send them my way.
contactus@rarewings.com for more details

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 23rd Apr, 2011 at 1:52pm

MountainHighAir   Offline
Polygon Twister
What goes up doesn't have
to come down till later.
Lafayette, Colorado (Denver)

I could probably do these for you. Is this payware or freeware? The higher the resolution the more I'd be interested. I'm currently busy with doing repaints for A2A's P-51 with my own paint kit.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print