Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
_attacheffect_fx_landing doesn't work with FSDS3.5 (Read 1812 times)
25th Jul, 2011 at 8:15pm

topmixed   Offline
LDV Engineer
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!<br
/>
Hong Kong

_attacheffect_fx_landing doesn't work with FSDS3.5.2

Please help!
I give this name in the FSDS, do it need to add this name in "modeldef.xml" ?

Thanks!

PAOB Fokker60
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterGordon

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 25th Jul, 2011 at 8:19pm

topmixed   Offline
LDV Engineer
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!<br
/>
Hong Kong

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 27th Jul, 2011 at 1:11pm

DaveNunez   Offline
YaBB Moderator
Seattle, Washington

There are changes in how FSDS 3.5.2 works compared to 3.5.1, which is what I tested on. A lot of things are broken under 3.5.2 (until it becomes official, I don't have plans to fix them).

However, you should be able to attach the effect using the 'old' way (editing modeldef.xml and so on). The general design forum is probably a better place to ask how to do that.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
&&
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print