Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Guy (Read 1317 times)
8th Mar, 2012 at 11:45pm

PutPut   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I have a life; I still
use FSDS!
Long Beach, Ca.

Who is this new guy named Felix/FFDS that showed up today?

Grin   Grin   Grin

Welcome back!!   Paul

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 9th Mar, 2012 at 8:39am

Felix/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It is my solemn duty to
obfuscate and confuse.
YaBB Admin Land

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!

Having said that, it's been a brutal couple of years, not without it's fun moments ...  (grandson is now 28mos old, and a joy, even if I don't get to see him as frequently as I'd like;  went to see my son in Brasilia last October, and got intodroduced to cafezinho, caipirinha, as well as Vietnamese whiskey (wow!); Argentine-Uruguayan "medi-medio"; and "cafezinho ruso" - aka really good Russian vodka (and the Ukrainian honey-vodka).

real life work is still hectic.  As I type this, I'm listening to a tele-conference (voip) with colleagues in several places in Europe and the US...

Yes, I've been regular on Facebook, if only because it's easy to pop in, scan, and pop out, and it's been fun reconnecting with friends from a long time ago...

So, I'm back, and the Inspector should be around shortly.

Felix/Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 10th Mar, 2012 at 8:40am

H_Farfy   Offline
Point Pusher
I Love FFDS!

It is very good to see you that you are ok I have thought of you often.

Welcome home.

Farfy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print