Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
MiG-29 Fulcrum A y MiG-29UBT (Read 1228 times)
23rd Dec, 2012 at 1:15pm

Eduardo Fadul   Offline
Spline Extruder
Live to Fly, Fly to Live
Bogotá, Colombia

Hi all,

I have been working the last days in this two models at the free time, I'll like to release them as payware but I'm complete rusty in Fsx dont even talk about prepar3d.

The external model is around the 40 - 50%, the mayor details are, she already has the shape, however lake the landing gear and VC   Undecided

MiG-29 Fulcrum - A (9.12)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

MiG-29UBT

MiG-29 Fulcrum A & MiG-29UBT Fulcrum

I remeber that Luka was making one, it would be nice work with hin.

Kind regards and merry christmas by the way

Aeronautical Engineer
MSc (c) Mechanical Engineer}
Aeronautical technician

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 24th Dec, 2012 at 8:57am

Luka   Offline
Polygon Twister

Looks very nice! I just sent you an email (...@yahoo).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print