Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
XB 35 Adopted (Read 1297 times)
19th Feb, 2013 at 12:04am

James_Abbott   Offline
Polygon Twister
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ok so I have adopted a source file from simviation of a XB 35 strike fighter for FSDS but when I compile to FS9 or FSX nothing shows up in the sim. Any suggestions?

James

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 19th Feb, 2013 at 12:35pm

Tom/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Jets are for kids!

Do you mean the plane is invisible in the sim, or you can't find it in the Select Aircraft menu?

Tom Gibson

California Classic Propliners: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

AlcoHauler Locomotive Page: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

San Diego Model RR Museum: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 19th Feb, 2013 at 1:10pm

James_Abbott   Offline
Polygon Twister
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I can find it in the menu but it is invisible in the preview window and the sim.

James

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 20th Feb, 2013 at 1:11pm

Tom/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Jets are for kids!

For me this usually means that there is some kind of LOD problem, or that I have not set up the Exterior/Interior hierarchy properly.  Even a single tiny part outside of those nodes will cause such a symptom.

Tom Gibson

California Classic Propliners: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

AlcoHauler Locomotive Page: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

San Diego Model RR Museum: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #4 - 23rd Feb, 2013 at 4:18pm

James_Abbott   Offline
Polygon Twister
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I have set up the Exterior/Interior hierarchy properly. I've have the lod model set up right but still no show when compiled. Any more suggestions??

James

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 25th Feb, 2013 at 5:31pm

Tom/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Jets are for kids!

No...

Tom Gibson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print