Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re : Is Prepar3d Right for FFDS ?? (Read 991 times)
6th Jul, 2013 at 11:43am

johnman   Offline
Point Pusher
I Love FFDS!
Mount Vernon Ohio

Hello Admin,

Having left another popular Flight Simm form - Its pretty much out of business - I picked FFDS as the form that I would best fit into !  Cheesy

Having said that - since I have joined this form I have changed my Flight Simm from FSX to P3d ! I really do like this program - and I will probably - soon - Rubb FSX from My hard drive !  Tongue

My Question is - would FFDS benefit with a Section For Prepar3d ??  Huh

To Me it seems that it would be a natural - The Programs are very similar and operate the same way - and Your Fsx files are mostly compatible with P3d . - I think its the next Progression for flight simms .

What I'm really looking for is a way to stay on My New Favorite form - with discussions on My New Favorite Flight Simm !  Smiley

I really think that P3d is the next chapter - and that FFDS would benefit by being a leader in its rise in popularity !  Cool

Any comments please  - Lets come out of the WoodWork ! Roll Eyes

Johnman

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 8th Jul, 2013 at 1:10pm

johnman   Offline
Point Pusher
I Love FFDS!
Mount Vernon Ohio

Hello Again,

Well I'm a bit Surprised - I would have thought that this post would have sparked a little interest - Apparently Not ?? - I was at least expecting an answer from an Administrator - Apparently Not - I know that I'm not the only Simmer that has tried P3d - and liked it !  Roll Eyes

And I would think that this Form would have an Interest in P3d ??  Huh

Maybe its just hard to start a conversation Online ??  Cheesy

Would still like to hear from Fellow Simmers - and or Flight Simm Form Administrators ( Felix ?? )  Cool 

Johnman

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print