Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!

FFDS Home | TIPS Section | Tutorials Section | Resources Section | Utilities Section

Military | FSDS | Jetliners | Real Planes Section | Gmax | Rotorcraft | Business | Civilian

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cobwebs and Dust... (Read 4269 times)
15th Feb, 2014 at 10:42am

Fr. Bill   Offline
Inspecteur des Polygonnes
I used to have a life:
now I have GMax...
Hammond, IN

Wow, this place used to be one of the busiest places for sharing development and tips, not to mention great fellowship...

I guess it was 'offline' too long, and everyone sort of forgot about this place.  Cry

Fr. Bill
Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Eaglesoft Development Group Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600-4 GB DDRII Crucial PC6400-500 GB SATA-ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro 256MB
IP Logged

Reply #1 - 16th Feb, 2014 at 4:42pm

op   Offline
Polygon Twister
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I still frequent the site and coming back to 3d modelling with fsds and gmax . I am busy being an artist at the moment .keep up the sterling work guys . Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 17th Feb, 2014 at 12:45pm

Tom/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Jets are for kids!

Hi Bill,

Yes, It appears that everyone has moved on.  Still, it's a great archive for information and tutorials, though.  Smiley

Tom Gibson

California Classic Propliners: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

AlcoHauler Locomotive Page: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

San Diego Model RR Museum: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #3 - 20th Mar, 2014 at 8:10am

FSDSMAN   Offline
LDV Engineer
This was ment to be fun
The Garden Of England

Some of us are still hard at it

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 13th Apr, 2014 at 1:11pm

Chuck Jodry   Offline
visible in range

Reports of our death have been greatly exaggerated , Cobwebs and Dust, there is some truth to that.

If it don't fit &&you need a bigger hammerMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
IP Logged

Reply #5 - 29th Apr, 2014 at 2:50pm

hairyspin   Offline
Point Pusher
A font of useless information
18 inches from this monitor

Chuck Jodry wrote on 13th Apr, 2014 at 1:11pm:
...Cobwebs and Dust, there is some truth to that.

... but underneath there is treasure and hard-won knowledge. Cool

Tom

CFS3 modeller
IP Logged

Reply #6 - 1st May, 2014 at 7:35pm

supersabre   Offline
Polygon Twister

not dead yet

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Reply #7 - 3rd Jun, 2014 at 10:00am

Milton   Offline
Props forever!

Back in the day, this was the place for FS developers. Folks have moved on to FSDeveloper now.  One has to follow the brain trust to share and learn. Smiley  Unfortunately, I am so far behind, I still come here for new stuff. Smiley

Milton Shupe&&Dash 7, Aero Commanders, Howard 500, D18S, Spartan 7W, A-26B/C, XA38 Grizzly, DH-80A, AT-11, 427 Pinto Stock Car, The "Grumman Seven", Avia 51, 156, 56, 57
IP Logged

Reply #8 - 12th Sep, 2014 at 5:06pm

FSafranek/FFDS   Offline
YaBB Administrator
FFDS Co-Founder
Escondido, CA, USA

I guess I haven't been here for a while either because when it made me log back in it said there were 240 pending registrations for me to look at.  Probably 90+% are spammers but I'll check.  When I did come back today I looked at the dates of threads and this one was the most recent.  Shifting times.  Undecided

Frank Safranek - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print